No Secrets....

No Secrets....

Prince Pov.

December went by fast having me mesmerized on how much time I have left.I'm a lot better now,I still have pains here and there but it's not as painful as it was a couple months ago.It was New Years Eve and I felt tonight I should tell her.My moms babysitting Tiger so Roxi's dad can go out with Carmen's mom.I had already done a few errands today so I could spend the night with Carmen.Roxi's spending New Years in Time Square with Prod and everyone else.Mb was pretty close to performing this year but there is only three of us who can dance without using crutches.I can walk without out them just not dance.

I decided to call Carmen a little worried to see whats taking her so long.

"Hey I just got done takin' a shower."she managed as I heard water in the background.

"Okay cool,see you in a bit."I smiled as she hung up.I shook my head knocking on Roxi's door seeing Mr.Harrington.

"Hey Jacob-I mean Princeton?"he answered confused making me chuckle.

"Jacobs fine sir,um...are you on your way to..pick up..."

"Yeah you wanna ride over there?"he grinned as I nodded with a grin.

Carmen Pov.

Ok so I was in the shower before Jay called but I'm havin' a bit of a bad hair day.I was already dressed just my hair was a mess!

"I'm sorry Carmen,you might have to try wearing a hat at least?"my mom was tryin' her hardest to get it straight.We've tried wetting it,flat ironing,nothing working.

"Ugh,I have to be there like now!"I yelled with my head in the sink.

"What?!Derek's going to be here-" she started before a hard knock on the door stopped her.

"Ma?!"

"Just keep wetting it!"she yelled getting the door.I shut off the sink hearing her talk to Mr.Derek at the door.

"You look lovely."he complemented giving her roses as usual.Her tightly one shoulder plum dress is looking amazing under her fur coat Mr.Derek bought for Christmas.He also got diamond earrings to match.My mom hasn't been pampered like that ever.

"Thank you.....Oh hey,she's in the kitchen....Carmen we're leaving!Call me if Teresa calls about Tyler!"I heard her say before shutting the door.Since she dates the senator their going to some political party to get him liked more.Fine with me,I just need to quickly beat the traffic and get over to Roxi's place.I grabbed a towel from the counter quickly hearing someone behind me. I grabbed a butter knife pointing it closed to Jay.

"I see your still getting dress." He grinned tilting his head at my hair.

"Jacob?!What are you?!How did you and-Just um this isn't my place?" I freaked calming down as he shook his head taking my hand gently away from the butter knife.

"How'd you know?"I asked feeling completely caught in my lie.

Prince Pov.

I hate lying but I'm keeping something much bigger from her than she knows.I'm not mad or going crazy over the fact that she lied but I'm only here to spend some time alone for New Years.

"I knew the whole time,somewhat but I was waiting for you to tell me."

"I didn't think I could....I mean you and Rox live in a hotel while I'm stuck in a one bedroom apartment that looks like shit compared to what your livin' in.My moms a maid and waitress 24/7 while I'm either goin' to school or takin' care of my brother.I didn't want you to think,I'm just with you for money because I come from nothing.Which isn't true...I come from the borough streets of Brooklyn.My mom works her ass off so we'll have would have food on the table when me and Tigers dad left.One day I do hope for the greatest for my family but I wanna do it for myself without anyone's help.I'm sorry I lied to you Jay but I didn't want you to feel sorry for me alright!"her eyes were from pouring with tears but her voice was stronger than ever.I've never seen her so beautiful.