If I tell you I love youcan I keep you forever?

"Come on,walk your butt up Tiger!"

I tugged Tyler along trying to go to the subway.Mom had to work late so I picked up donuts for breakfast and a lunchable for his lunch.

Some people think he's my kid but others know he's my little brotha'.

We're both from Brooklyn,New York livin' with our single mother who's tryin'.She works doubles at a fancy hotel in Times Square and is a waitress at night by a deli close to our apartment.If your wondering about my black,high society,business-father,who ran off with some White-chick,who's now our step mom.He filed for divorce to mom the day after Tiger turned 2 and I never forgave him.Its hard not having the family you want for your bro but life does change and maybe there is a brighter side to things.

"Aww what a cute little boy,is he yours?"

You could tell she was from Queens with her accent.

We were on our last subway now,sitting by any elderly lady.Tiger was playin' with his mini toy car on my lap not listen.

"Yeah his names Tiger."

I replied to the old lady not paying much mind.

"Oh wow he has one unique name but oh does he just remind me of my grandson!"

She laughed going on as I tuned her out about to reach my stop.

"Come on."

He hoped down holding my hand with the toy in the other.

His pre-school is about two blocks away from my school so I can easily get him.

"Be good at school ok.No bitin' otha' kids ether."

I kissed his forehead turnin' him to class.

My watch beeped tellin' me I've got ten minutes. I would normally take the subway but I decided to run two blocks up.The sun was comin' up over the rooftops but it was occasionally dark running threw a few alleys.

"Martin Luther King Jr. Educational Campus"

Where I can become a famous photographer without anyone doubtin' me.

I walked up the billion steps they have to the schools entrance.Of course Mikey and Lorenzo we're smokin' with their crew.

Black gelled hair because their true Italians,Bronx accents,tattoos of the dumbest things(a empty ketchup bottle?),thank god no spray on tans like last year,and chains,chains,chains and more chains.They always planned out their outfits so it would look like they were a crew,even tho everyone already knows that!

"Hey Carmen!Whatabout our date on Saturday?!"Lorenzo greeted.

He yelled in front of everyone embarrassing my ass!

"Shut cha pie-whole Lorenzo I'm taken!"I flipped them off.

"For four years now Carmen?!"they both answered.

I shook my head walking to Juniors hall.We already got our schedules in the mail last week so I could easy go straight to class.

It's just the same old same old.Every girl envies me,every boy checks me out and still......no friends.

I went to my regular seat in the back where most kids just sleep.The bell rung and a new face came in.

She was really petite but hipie,her hair was in a simple ponytail,she wore black hello kitty nerd glasses,and she was carrying a book.

She seems nice,I wonder whats she's here for.

I looked to the front at Lorenzo winking at me.

When will he quit?

"Um 'cuze me can I sit here?"

I looked up to the new girl.

"Um sure."

I said plainly.

She had a sweet southern accent,so she must have came from the south.

"Cool shoes."

They were the new Air Jordan 1 High Jordans I wanted.I have connections to the latest and newest stuff,since I can't afford it and stealing was my best policy.

"Thanks,I'm Roxanne."

She grinned pulling out her hand.

"Carmen."

I gave a small friendly grin taking her handshake. Somethin' tells me she just might be my new friend.

Turns out she's here for drama.I take a couple of core classes with her but she's really dope for a quiet girl.Besides Roxi,I have no one to talk or hang out with,so school is really borin' and pointless to me.I would just skip to the end of my school period,if I had a choice but I didn't know there were Two new students today.