The Worst

The Worst

It's not easy being the new girl of politics with their moms boyfriend running for Vice President now.I may have not signed up for this lifestyle but I got my wish.I hate every ounce of it,the parties,the friendly people,the gifts people give.Sometimes I feel my life's movin' too fast before my eyes.

"Carmen,what do you think?"my moms beamed brightly as we all stepped out the limo.I swear it's been my new transportation for months.No ridding the subway,or walking like I'm used to.At this point of my life I can't believe I got what I wanted,but I had to lose a few people to get there.

I looked up to a classic brick mansion;a dark wood front door,bright white windows,crisp white columns,with a grey roof and six chimneys alined.I turned around to black iron gates standing as tall as the mansion it's self.There was a flower garden circling with a grey fat baby statue flowing water out of a fountain that stands in the middle of it all.
"It's cool."I shrugged not giving much emotion as usual.I guess I hurt her feelings with my dull answer, she started frowning.
"I think it's amazing Ms.Paulina."Roxi small smiled getting out of the limo.It was just the three of us today.Tiger is at daycare and Derek had his usual stuff today.

"So how was your first day back?"mom asked waiting for the real estate agent Jesse "Mc-happy"to join us.
"The same."I lied.
"It seemed really short to me because I'll used to eight classes but I'm not complaining."Roxi shrugged.

"Me neither it gets lonely when your all at school or work."she complained.

"Ma you've got...."I trailed remembering she doesn't live there anymore.Of course it got awkward and my heart started having those sharp stabbing pains when I think of the past.Everything I say haunts me of the pass,everything I do,almost everything I think or dream haunts my life now.

"So how many rooms are there?"Rox asked quickly changing the subject.

"Um six,I think?"

"And the best part is you both get your own bathrooms."Jesse smiled getting started right on time,3p.m.

"Come on I know you'll love your rooms."She fixed her pencil skirt before taking us on a tour of our new house.

"Ok so here we have our grand entrance to an amazing crystal chandelier and white marble stair case.Don't worry we will put in a new velvety trimming on those stairs as soon as you'll approve..."

I tuned her in and out taking my own tour.
I picked up a fake beaded apple tossing it as I walked through a small hallway leading to the kitchen.It was nice of course,but even better with the view of the city in the distance.I walked away quickly before I could think.I stepped into the dinning "hall",which looked like something out of a European castle.It was just the five of us eating,why did we need a huge ass dinning room?I rolled my eyes walking back to the staircase seeing Jesse bring the tour upstairs.

"Now we have two guest bedrooms downstairs and the rest to the family.Roxanne here's your room,there's a bathroom shared in between you and Carmen.Oh Carmen your back!"she beamed as I went into my room.
I hadn't taken one step in and my first impression was...

"Hell no,this room looks like...."I couldn't even finish there was so much white.White walls,white
floors,white furniture,I'm pretty sure you get the point.
I propped down leaning my head on the door frame.

I've never felt worst.

....

"I'm deciding to leave."echoed forever in the studio we were in.All four of us quiet from our band members announcement.

"Why?"Roc spoke after minutes of silence.
"So he could go solo that's why.Whatever mane."Ray got up walking out with Roc following after him.I got up not having much to say on the matter.I'm pretty sure he'll record a few songs,and make videos but he'll never make it as big as he wants.Im guessing that's why Kenneth has been busy with our new manger.

"Prince you comin'?"Ray asked peaking back in.
I got up looking at Prod one last time before walking out.This has to be the worst timing in my life.

I decided to go shopping with a few friends to get my mind off things.

"Heeeeey."Rachel nudged me while her and a few of us searched through the racks playing around like we usually do.I looked up from the flashback of earlier.

"You okay?"she asked.

"Yeah just a headache from the studio today nothing major."I grinned watching paparazzi take a pic of us together.

Great even more pictures to make Carmen think I'm dating a good friend of mine.

Sza-Love Galore

Comment
Vote
Follow