4

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

4. Chapter 4

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

"This kid, it's fast," Zhou Tan looked at the car in the distance with a smile.

He and Zhou Zhou are both surnamed Zhou, although they are not a family, but they both have the same surname in a company, which is also fate, and this kid is a good ability, so Zhou Tan still takes care of Zhou Tan very much.

He looks good on the weekend, works hard, never slacks and plays tricks, and has a very good personality. Speaking of the president's Bai Yueguang, Zhou Tan frowned when he thought of this person, pretending to be simple in front of the president all day long, and he also had a lot of advice on their work. looks a little more beautiful than a woman, and often spoils the president regardless of the occasion, which makes people shiver and goosebumps fall all over the ground when they see it. It's just that the president eats, if the president likes the weekend, it's good, then the kid is clean and comfortable to watch, and it will definitely not cause trouble to them.

Zhou Tan shook his head and threw those who didn't have it out of his head, this kid has a girlfriend on the weekend, he is not gay, and he will not deliberately hang a man's appetite.

Zhou Mei looked at the car in the distance and smiled: "Son, this is the help you said, the person is good, are you married?"

"Mom, don't worry about it, people have girlfriends," Zhou Tan said helplessly, his mother has just liked being a matchmaker recently, and when she saw that, she wanted to pull Lang to match, and his life was not easy.

"What, you have a girlfriend at such a young age, Zhou Tan, you said how old you are, you are in your thirties, and you are still not as young as a young man, you hurry up and find me a daughter-in-law." No, if you don't take someone home at the end of the year, you won't have to come back for the New Year. Zhou Mei grabbed her son's ear and scolded.

Zhou Tan sighed, the old lady was mad, he was unlucky again, and he couldn't go back to his home during the New Year.

The car drove out of the parking lot, it was already more than nine o'clock, and he immediately drove home on the weekend, and he got out of the car in the underground parking garage and opened the trunk on the weekend, except for one box that he held in his hand, and all the others were put into the Moyu space. Back at home, the weekend felt more exhausting than ever, and the day's shopping took all the energy of the weekend.