148-150

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

148 Chapter 148

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

On the weekend when he returned to the door of the base, he left Luo Han directly outside the door, he ran into the house quickly, the president must have made a table full of delicious food waiting for him, once he thought of eating, his IQ would be zero in minutes on the weekend, what Luo Han had already been left behind by him.

Luo Han looked at the weekend that ran into the City Lord's Mansion, shook his head and smiled a little, he is really a childish child, cute and cute, Chen Rui This guy is really lucky, he can have this kid's wholehearted love. Seeing the young man's voice disappear into the door, Luo Han put his hands in his pockets and slowly paced towards the Yan family. Since moving to the new base, all the legions have been split into guards everywhere, even if the base is not small, it has been reasonably planned by Chen Rui, and many places have been planted with mutated crops and fruit trees, which are taken care of by the person in charge, these plants will be produced after ten days, half a month and a month, and the burden on the base can be reduced a lot.

Since moving into the new base, everyone is very busy, Chen Rui is implementing various plans, such as the potted plant plan in the house, a single ordinary survivor can get a twenty square room, two people can get fifty square meters, in this twenty square or fifty square room, the survivor can use wooden pots or stone pots to grow some mutated food, or mutated fruits and the like...

Moreover, in terms of the army, all ordinary soldiers issued internal strength methods, and Chen Rui also asked Wei Ming to transfer dozens of soldiers who had achieved internal strength cultivation from the Hope Base and asked them to teach these soldiers in person. The school has also been preliminarily constructed, and all young people can enter the school Xi to listen to lectures, and girls and girls under the age of 16 must go to the school to study Xi during the day, and those who have family members can go home at night.

These are slowly taking shape in Chen Rui's hands one by one, Chen Rui is working hard for his plan, on the high ground, Chen Rui decided to enter the spring to spend the first insect tide in the Xinyanhuang base, so he set out to do it. Building a huge city that can accommodate tens of millions or even hundreds of millions of people is really not an easy thing for people, but things are man-made, Chen Rui just works hard to do it, as for whether it will succeed or not, it depends on God's will, as long as he works hard, Chen Rui feels that there is nothing to regret, not to mention that he is really happy to be accompanied by young people in this life.