199

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

搜书名/作者,请您少字也别错字

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

199 Chapter 199

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Hot recommendation: Stabilize the firepower of the waves for the king lighter and princess skirt 1 - The demonic life of Chen Ergou in the world of the barren prairie My wife is from a thousand years ago

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Chen Rui watched Ming disappear, he wanted to shout, as Chen Rui, who used to be a master before and after the end of the world, but at this time there was no way at all, as if he was like a paralyzed person, unable to move, unable to open his mouth, and his eyes were severely injured by the eyelids, and he couldn't open too much at this time.

Thirty seconds after Ming disappeared, Chen Rui felt that he might die of dehydration from the sun on this sky, Chen Rui would think so because his whole body was in hot pain at this time, and the reason was naturally the fierce sunlight that appeared again in the sky. There was no thunder and rain at all, and the sun was naturally shining in the sky above the capital after the dark clouds dispersed, of course, the temperature was also quite amazing, the temperature above the dome rose rapidly, and Chen Rui even felt that he was about to be roasted.

Just when Chen Rui was about to despair and began to recall the bits and pieces of his life, the strict grandfather, the loving mother, and then all that appeared in Chen Rui's mind was his youth, happy and sad always showed his childish side, and every bit flashed in his mind like a slide.

A particularly soft light from the sky, Chen Rui didn't notice it at first, and then he felt as if he was back in his mother's body, countless of the purest earth elements in the world flocked to Chen Rui's side, scrambling into Chen Rui's body, as if this was their home, relying on Chen Rui to make them feel happy as if they had returned home.

After more than ten minutes, Chen Rui's fingers flicked, and then his body seemed to come back to life, the charred black skin gradually fell, revealing □□ new skin, Chen Rui jumped up, and the bones in his body clicked and exploded. He looked at the changes in his body, and suddenly found that the meridians were more spacious, and the speed of ability use was faster, once he bathed at will, but now he can do it with a thought in his mind, just like the speed of an airplane before, but now it is the speed of a rocket, and the software and hardware have been comprehensively improved by this lightning split.