26

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

26. Chapter 26

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

There is no way to go back to the blockage, and it is too difficult for the president to open a passable road in such a complex environment, especially after the consumption just now, the whole heart is hanging at this time of the weekend, and he is worried that the president will run out of abilities at a critical moment, and the zombie group is only a few dozen meters away from them, even if it is delayed for a few minutes, it will be surrounded.

Probably aware of the uneasiness of the weekend, Chen Rui said: "Get ready for the weekend, don't be afraid, we all came over safely just now, and now it's the same, we can all pass safely, have confidence in me..."

The weekend was undoubtedly calmed by the president's words, he calmed down, and the mutant snake crystal nucleus that had been hidden in his hand that he was reluctant to use appeared in his hand, and directly stuffed it into Chen Rui's hand and said: "If Brother Chen runs out of energy, use this crystal nucleus to replenish it, this crystal nucleus is the mutant snake's, which is much higher than the level of the corpse crystal, and the replenishment ability will be much faster and much purer." The

weekend car rushed into the construction site like this, and the sandy fence ground became a rocky pavement, and the weekend car rushed straight over, and then turned right, and the original pile of building materials fell into the ground in the blink of an eye, and then the ground was petrified, and it felt like a long time, but in fact it was only the blink of an eye that the president saw to complete.

"Sun Yi followed us and rushed over." Chen Rui spoke towards the walkie-talkie, his voice still steady and powerful, without any trace of panic.

The weekend was completely numb in his heart, and his golden thighs really didn't report the error, the president encountered the wall, the pit was filled, and the large pile of materials that were blocked were directly engulfed in the rocks, and it was too shocking to see such a picture, what a powerful ability to be able to do.

The president is really too strong, he really opened an escape channel in such a roadless place, and at this time on the weekend, he threw himself to the ground with the president's admiration, and there are no words to describe the mood of this moment of the weekend...