127-129

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

127 Chapter 127

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The weekend was to wake up to the sound of an eagle's cry, Chen Rui was also awakened by this intimidating chirp, the two looked at each other, it seems that this group of mutant eagles they can't be good.

However, the eleventh level Eagle King is not easy to deal with, especially if the other party is still a dual-line ability, one of them must reach level 11 before they have a chance to kill this Eagle King, as long as the eleventh level mutant Eagle King is eliminated, then the remaining ten poles don't matter, and it will be easy to kill.

"President, when will your ability be upgraded, I think those mutant eagles are using the base as their playground, even if we move the survivors, they will definitely come to play, and we will end them sooner or later." Weekend stretched his waist and said, now his strength is not enough, there is no problem in dealing with the ten poles, and there is too much difference in the level to deal with the eleventh level, and the weekend is also weak. His Xiao Qi is only level ten now, and it seems that he has to urge Xiao Qi to work hard to cultivate, otherwise the gap between the level and the wild mutant beast will only get farther and farther.

Just when he was about to assign a task to Xiao Qi on the weekend, Chen Rui suddenly said: "Aren't Xiao Qi nocturnal mutant beasts on the weekend!" We can't fight against these eleventh-level mutant eagle kings, but below the tenth-level ones, your Xiaoqi and his subordinates should be able to kill a few. When the time comes, let them throw their corpses to the seaside, you should be able to attract the mutant eagles to the seaside, so that whether we build a base, or the pressure of the old Yanhuang base will be much easier, and I will probably be able to break through after a while, and then completely solve the trouble of this group of mutant eagles.

Hearing the president's words, the weekend nodded and said: "You are right, in this case, tonight I will sleep with Xiao Qi and other mutant eagle kings, and we will go to attack that group of mutant eagles together, as long as we kill two or three ninth-level ones, we will be able to anger the mutant eagle king, and when the time comes, it will be able to buy us a lot of time." I will attack with ice and water abilities, and then take that ninth-level mutant sea snake, dark abilities are rare, and Xiao Qi has no smell on his body, even if the mutant eagle king has a nose, he will definitely not be able to tell that it was a human who did it.