214

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

214 Chapter 214

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

Chen Rui was also stunned when he heard the words of the weekend, he never thought that the weekend would be so fast, and it was only a few days to go to the capital star of the Haoyue Alliance on the weekend, so he rushed to the breeding center in such a hurry. Chen Rui's brows furrowed slightly, no matter what, the child was already in the gestation center, although the moon had suppressed the capital star of the Haoyue Alliance, but in addition to dealing with the person who peeped at the weekend, he had not done anything excessive, which proved that the child should have been conceived in the gestation center.

He and the weekend do not have the strength of the moon, they can directly cross such a distance, and waiting for the starship to pass is even more unrealistic, although the moon looks very easy to speak, but this must be based on the premise of Ming, for asking the moon to help Chen Rui is not so confident, this person will help them, but there should still be some time before the child is born, enough for him to spend his time and Mingyue to build a good relationship, as long as the moon has Ming in the middle, use some time, Chen Rui felt that he should be able to ask for help once a month, as for the matter of coming back, it doesn't matter if he takes the weekend and the child in the universe for decades, as long as there is a weekend, Chen Rui will not feel bored or lonely.

In just a few seconds, Chen Rui thought about it for a while, he looked at the panicked young man, reached out to hold the young man's hand and whispered comfortingly: "Don't worry about the weekend, the child may not have started to conceive yet, we still have more than half a year to do this, not to mention that you forgot that Ming is our friend and will not sit idly by." Chen Rui definitely wouldn't let the weekend worry, so there was no panic on his face, but it was as calm and light as usual, as if anything that came to him could be handled by him well, and there was no such thing as something that could not be solved.

Sure enough, under Chen Rui's whispered comfort, the panicked mood of the weekend gradually recovered, he has always believed in the president, as long as the president is around, it seems that anything can be easily solved by the president. Of course, in fact, they are always lucky enough to be able to solve anything in time, and in the eyes of the president on the weekend, it is almost inseparable from omnipotent.