25

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

25. Chapter 25

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

In just a few months, the neighborhood is extremely desolate, the road is full of garbage and all kinds of unpleasant mixed smells, but some vegetation on both sides of the road is lush, from the flower beds that have spread to occupy a large part of the road...

The car went out of the neighborhood smoothly, and the sound of driving suddenly broke the silence of the street, and immediately attracted a few zombies wandering over on the street in the distance, they waved their hands, their movements were extremely discordant, and their mouths opened and closed to let out "Ho... When I heard the sound and smelled the human smell, I was obviously excited, the speed was faster than yesterday, and it was more flexible than yesterday, and I unswervingly chased in the direction where the car left.

Hit the weekend to avoid a car that was still emitting white smoke, but luckily they were in a new town, and the road was very wide, even though there were many damaged and colliding cars on the road, it was still smooth and not blocked.

"Weekend, weekend follow, we're going to turn right in front, don't overdo it..."Li Han's voice came from the walkie-talkie.

Chen Rui picked up the walkie-talkie and answered: "Received... We'll keep up.

"Why did you turn right, but the road in front of you is not blocked." Weekend said with some doubts.

Chen Rui was changing his binoculars to observe at this time, his pupils suddenly shrank, and he immediately said: "Hurry up, there is a group of zombies in front, so you will soon block the intersection, it must be a tide of zombies, they are gathering towards this side... Damn, there's someone rushing over there..."

At the intersection thousands of meters away in the telescope, there were really two cars rushing out of the zombie encirclement and rushing towards this side, if they were at night, they would definitely be cut off by these zombies.

On the weekend, with a sharp turn on the brakes, he followed Sun Yi into the side of the street, there is no way to compare with the previous one, the road is only seven or eight meters narrow, and the road is full of cars on both sides, but fortunately, a small road was driven out, so that Sun Yi and the two cars of the weekend rushed over proudly.