7

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

7. Chapter 7

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

The earth is like a steamer, even in the middle of the night is sultry, on the weekend living on the twelfth floor, the balcony light is very good, the main bedroom is also facing the sun, fortunately the study guest bedroom is not facing the sun, he uses sunshade curtains to block the strong sunlight of the master bedroom and balcony during the day.

I live in the guest bedroom on the weekend, and the cage of the hairball has also been moved to the bathroom next to the guest bedroom, which is a little cooler, but fortunately, the food of the hairball is very sufficient this time. I don't know if it's the illusion of the weekend, but he always feels that the furball seems to be more agile.

After September, the food of the hairball will be reduced on the weekend, and the hairball will find food on his own at that time, so he will take the hairball downstairs to find edible plants, and in September, he has followed Cao Lu to the countryside on the weekend of his previous life.

On August 10th, the temperature had risen to 43 degrees, and their company had begun to take a holiday, waiting for the notice of working hours, but on the weekend, they knew that it was impossible for this generation of subsidiaries to be open.

On this night, regardless of whether it is in the greenhouse or in the field, even the onions and garlic planted in the flower pots at home will die directly, and the end times will officially begin to break out on this day. The community also began to have a power outage today, and the air conditioner in every household finally burst the circuit. On the weekend, he took his wallet and went shopping again, and he called all his familiar friends at the same time, asking them to buy more supplies and keep them at home.

Walking down from the twelfth floor step by step, I can now climb more than a dozen flights of stairs on weekends without pressure, all of which are the results of this period of exercise. With the power outage, the community will soon be cut off from water, and after this power outage, even if the government will deal with it next, martial law will be imposed, but soon with the lack of water, food and food, the whole city will be in chaos.