94

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

94 Chapter 94

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

On the stone bed, Chen Rui leaned against the head of the bed, holding the design drawings in his hand to revise and modify, and the things in his memory were not always so accurate, especially the terrain in the late end of the apocalypse and the early end of the apocalypse was too different, and Chen Rui also remembered a rough idea. Looking at the notebook in his hand, Chen Rui sighed and put it on the head of the bed, he still had to wait to find a few more old friends, so that he could finally proofread the map, once the base was established in the wrong place, it would not be one or two people who died.

On the weekend, after the president started to write and draw, he didn't make a sound, and he pillowed his head on the president's lap and enjoyed the president's touch from time to time, so it was really good to relax and relax.

Chen Rui looked down at the young man who was squinting and pretending to sleep, stretched out his slender fingers and put them on the young man's temples, rubbed them lightly and heavily, looking at the young man with a comfortable expression, the corners of Chen Rui's mouth turned up slightly...

The president's skills are getting better and better, and he enjoys it with his eyes closed on the weekend, but he really falls asleep unconsciously, and these days he followed Chen Rui from Haicheng, thousands of miles away, to the capital, and the two of them have to build a base all the time. Even if they are not the main force on the weekend, they also help build various infrastructure for the fence and suspension bridge, in fact, the two of them haven't had a good rest for a while, and they are really tired on the weekend.

After the young man's breathing was stable, Chen Rui reached out and put the person on the pillow, pulled the quilt and got up from the bed, and added a few fragrant pines to the bonfire enough to burn for most of the day before Chen Rui walked out of the room.

In the living room, Zhao Lei and Yan Hong were practicing, looking at the posture Zhao Lei's speed was faster than Yan Hong, Chen Rui did not disturb the two of them, and walked to the door, Yuan Fei was sitting cross-legged on the steps to practice, Lin Yang was leaning against the wall next to the door, and was seriously carrying out the order. With Chen Rui in charge, it is actually very safe here, except for those who are beyond the ninth level, otherwise any mutant beasts below this level will not dare to break in.