139-141

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

139 Chapter 139

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

A ray of warm morning sunlight came through the crack in the window, the bitter winter seemed to pass in the blink of an eye, and the weekend was woken up to the noise of mutant birds, this small thing is small in size, but also very flexible, they have been running to the Yanhuang base in recent days to find food, or to seek refuge.

Ordinary survivors have a hard time catching them, and the Anomalous haven't noticed the deliciousness of this thumb-sized thing, at least for now, so they roam around the Yanhuang base, and like to stop outside people's windows and bark.

When he opened his eyes on the weekend, he felt a little heavy in his chest, and when he looked down, he saw a head against his chest, and the hairball didn't know when it had fallen into his shoulder socket, and this little thing was not afraid of being crushed by him. Weekend blinked his eyes several times, and he felt as if he was still in a dream. Weekend reached out to lift the hairball that stayed in his shoulder socket and slipped the little thing to the side of the pillow, and the little one stretched and continued to sleep on his stomach.

The weekend didn't pay attention to the hairball, reached out and touched the president's face, this face is slightly smaller than the weekend's impression, and the skin is even smoother, I don't know if it's an illusion, the weekend feels that the president seems to be a little more delicate. Stretched out his hand and said on the president's cheek and pinched it, this time it was not light, Chen Rui, who was still asleep, frowned, and when he raised his eyes, he saw the young man looking at him with a confused look, Chen Rui suddenly felt a little funny, and played with the young man for a day to develop, this kid will not be able to adapt to it, he has not enjoyed it enough, and he wants to play every day.

Seeing the president open his eyes, he asked on the weekend: "President, am I dreaming, you have changed back, no, you are still a little smaller, and you have not fully recovered, I won't wake up yet."

Chen Rui was immediately angry when he heard the young man's words, the young man was so funny,

Chen Rui was reluctant to get angry, and smiled angrily: "You won't pinch yourself, the feelings are pinched on me, you don't hurt, so you still feel that you can't wake up without sleeping." After speaking, Chen Rui sat up from the weekend, just straddled the waist of the young man, he did not fully recover to his normal body shape as the young man said, after all, he was seriously injured, and he wanted to slowly recuperate, and he couldn't get fat in one breath, and it would take some time to recover. Although this body is not tall enough now, and its momentum is a little weaker, it will be used.