62

Traditional Chinese

Error correction suggestions | Read the transcript

Pen Fun Pavilion

Search for the title/author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't make a mistake

Fantasy fantasy

Xiuzhen martial arts

Urban romance

Travel through history

Online game competition

Sci-fi supernatural

Finish the novel

list

New Pen Fun Pavilion No Ads: www.biquge8.xyz

Pen Fun Pavilion > Urban Romance > The Apocalyptic Disaster of Rebirth

62 Chapter 62

Word mode

A must-have for office workers

Top picks: Loading....

Width:

default

Font:

default

Background:

default

Previous chapter

List of chapters

Next chapter

"Chen Rui, how are you, Gu Ning, don't be stunned, hurry up and treat Chen Rui's injuries." Zou Cheng immediately helped Chen Rui and said.

At this time, Chen Rui's face was gray, and there was no anger in his eyes, these were not the most serious. The most serious injury on Chen Rui's body was that he was attacked by a vampire bat just now, not only was his body corroded in a large area, but also a large amount of blood was sucked away. This is definitely not something that ordinary vampire bats can do, and those that can harm Chen Rui are at least level four to five, and vampire bats of such a high level are at least one or two meters long.

Once attacked by such a powerful vampire bat, he will basically die, especially Chen Rui at that time in order to hold on to the weekend, there is no resistance at all, and he doesn't know how much blood on his body will be sucked off.

Ah Jun quickly checked Chen Rui's body, Chen Rui had a fingertip-sized hole in his back, and there was a trace of blood overflowing from the hole, it should be this injury that caused Chen Rui's body to lose a lot of blood. Gu Ning came back to his senses in Zou Cheng's voice, and immediately reached out to treat it, but unfortunately he was directly rejected by Chen Rui, who had lost too much blood, without the weekend, what else would he do for treatment, and that face was just for the weekend.

Seeing that Chen Rui had refused Gu Ning's treatment, Ah Jun shook his head at the people around him, and then stretched out his hand to support the weak Chen Rui instead of Zou Cheng, and the vitality belonging to the wood system continued to surge towards Chen Rui. This vitality could not heal the corroded wounds on Chen Rui's face and body, but it could quickly recover Chen Rui's weakness due to excessive blood loss.

Chen Rui shook his groggy head, and when he opened his eyes again, everyone was still in place, and Chen Rui, who woke up from a coma, had calmed down. When Chen Rui's eyes came over, Zou Cheng said with difficulty: "Chen Rui may have a weekend, you should mourn, we should go back to the base as soon as possible." Anyway, even if the weekend is gone, I'm sure he must want you to live well, and the furball is back, and I think the weekend must hope you take good care of it.