1 | Step 1: Explain

This is an idea of a story I had.  So I'm writing it out.

"This means words are being spoken"
"This means words are being mumbled/whispered"

'This means words are being thought'
'This means words are telekinetic speech'

All franchises in this story are not owned by me.

Another note: This interpretation of the lore of Honkai Impact, Honkai Star Rail, and Genshin Impact are all my headcanon, and they are not related to the actual lore.

WARNING: This story will contain spoilers related to several franchises like Marvel (Mainly the Loki tv show, but that's it and it's only for a brief part), Genshin Impact, Date A Live, In Another World With My Smartphone and many more.  You have been warned.

-The beginning of the story and first chapter, brought to you by Chibi Captain determined to help out his Valkyries-

A.I.-chan: "Captain!  Honkai energy blasts have breached the starboard hull!  Engines two and three are down!  We're losing altitude!"

A man dressed in white uniform and with red hair loses his balance and lands on the wall of the ship, leaning against it as he assesses the situation.  His eyes dart around in a panic, his mind racing, trying to think of a way out of this.  Explosions boom and gunfire echoes outside as a massive dogfight in the sky occurs.  The Hyperion is providing backup to their team on the ground, eliminating the Honkai beasts trying to reach them and follow their team into the Sea of Quanta.  

Y/n: 'Shit!  I'm gonna have to eject...'   "Alright.  New plan:  Eject and hope the ship doesn't crash into the ground team."

A.I.-chan:  "Understood Captain!  I will see you back on the Hyperion!"

A.I.-chan's monitor turns off as the ship catapults toward the ground.  Y/N makes his way to the pilot's seat to eject, locking himself in and bracing for ejection.

Y/n:  "Ejector seat, don't fail me now!"

Y/n closes his eyes and clenches his teeth as he pulls the ejection lever, getting shot up out of the ship as the wind roars around him, warping his face as it blows.   He opens his eyes to see the battle happening around him, two miles in the sky.  It was hard to breathe.  Anti-Air craft artillery explodes upon numerous Honkai Beasts with wings. 

As he catapults further up, he feels weightless  for a moment before falling back down.  Y/n rapidly tries to pull the parachute, but it's stuck on something.  He looks to his right to observe it, only to see the Judgment-Class Honkai Beast, Benares rapidly approaching him, claws extended.

Y/n:  "FUCK MEEEE!!!"  

Y/n's screams are barely heard over the wind's whistling and the explosions happening all around him.  Not to mention the loud roar of Benares swooping in to kill its prey.  But by some magical prayer, it's knocked off course by a large Anti-Air missile exploding in it's face, knocking it off-course by a hair, barely missing the Captain.  The talon just barely scrapes by him, and he feels slightly relieved before realizing he's in free-fall, and Benares had just cut him out of the ejector seat.

Y/n:  "CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!"

Y/n looks around, looking for where the ejector seat should be falling near him, only to look upwards during his free-fall and seeing its above him.

Y/n: "GODDAMMIT!!"

He shouts in rage as he tries to brake his fall just enough so that the seat falls faster than him.  Y/n uses his arms to brake and tries to fall towards the ejector seat, gradually getting closer and closer until another flying Honkai beast crashes into it and knocks it towards the Captain, hitting him in the face.  He spins around midair and tries to gain his bearings, luckily doing so.  He sees the seat right next to him and he grabs onto it, noticing that the seat belt is in shreds. 

Y/n: 'Damn!  Looks like sitting in it is out of the option now... At least I might be able to hold onto it'

He checks the compartment for the parachute as the wind whistles around him.  Only a mile left until ground level.