13 | Date-A-Live

Date-A-Live Universe is hereee!!

Things are gonna be cookin' now.

Also sorry if the images look weird and aren't apart of the context.  Wattpad is weird with images and so I had to find hi-def images that actually worked with Wattpad, so sorry.

Not much else to say except...

Enjoy!

-The beginning of the chapter brought to you by Y/n playing with a fidget toy while bored-

Y/n: "... The fuck do I do now...?"

???: "...biiIIIIG BROTHERRRR!!!!"

The door bursts open to reveal a small girl with red hair and twin tails charging straight at Y/n.  She has white ribbons keeping her hair in place and a small schoolgirl uniform on.  Before Y/n can even react properly, she does a double drop kick into his stomach and he recoils in pain, landing onto the bed and holding his stomach.  He feels a weight land on his lap as the small girl, now with a lolipop in her mouth, straddles him and looks at him with a grumpy look on her face.

  He feels a weight land on his lap as the small girl, now with a lolipop in her mouth, straddles him and looks at him with a grumpy look on her face

Y/n: "The hell was that for!?"

???: "School time, Big Brother!"

Y/n: 'Big Brother... wait... Am I her brother or something in this universe?'

The Receptionist: 'Yes, you are.  Her name is Kotori, but I've changed this world a small amount so her last name matches yours.  You're supposed to be her adoptive older brother, it's just a coincidence that you both have red hair and look like you could be related.'

Y/n: 'Haven't I seen this girl somewhere... Could've sworn I passed by her when you were introducing me to the place?'

The Receptionist: 'Don't tell that to Nyta...'

...

Nyta was sitting down at a table with a few other friends before suddenly sneezing in the middle of eating her lunch.

Random Y/n: "You okay, Nyta?  I thought you were immune to diseases."

Nyta: "I am... *sniff*  Doesn't mean that sneezing isn't a natural part of the body."

Random Y/n: "True dat."

...

Y/n: "Wait... school time?"

Kotori: "Yep!  It's time for school!  Now get up we gotta go!"

Y/n: 'Ah shit.  I don't know where the school is...'

The Receptionist: 'I'll give you directions but you better memorize it.  I won't give them again.'

Y/n: 'Oh okay, thank you.'

Kotori: "Hurry up big bro!  Or else you'll be late!"

The small girl ran out the door in an almost Naruto run and shut the door behind her, leaving Y/n by himself.