Entry 02

Journal Entry 02

4:21 AM, On a helicopter back to base

"Full story"

Ghost gave me a map of the area we were in. Turns out their camp was on Lake Oborin. Basically just a huge circular lake that would freeze over in the colder months.

Anyways, I think I need to learn to trust Ghost more. I guess it's difficult, seeing as how he barely trusts me. But our mission proved that I should just let go and trust his judgement if he says so. I wonder what would have happened if I had just pulled the trigger when I thought was the right time..?

I'd probably get my head chewed off and fifteen insubordination charges. In the end, this was better.

Nikolai's talking now. He said something about Price, I might ask him to repeat it.

8:01 AM, my barrack

Shit, shit, shit.

Price gave us more info about the target. Turned out this dude had a family and everything. And now that I'm reading over the files for the first time, I have to question if what he was doing was even illegal. I'm worried.

Worried that we fucked up.

Worried that we were in the wrong.

Worried because I was so eager to take my shot on him without knowing the full story.

I guess I (or we) won't know until I do more digging. Price seems uninterested. I don't blame him. Our job is to drop our targets, not sympathize with them. 

But maybe I just need to get my head fucking straight. My thoughts are so blurry and contradictory nowadays I can't decide if I'm going mad or it's just the black mold in the ceiling of the barracks getting to me.

Praying that the gym will be empty tonight, I need to clear my head.

-Dice