Chapter- 1

Author:

So this is 2020 year, the era of corona virus and lockdowns, quarantine and this won't be a gp Or anything I m gonna make it gxg btw I m portraying the role of Lisa and jennie will portray the role of someone I used to love so here we go.

Lisa (Pov)

Hey, I am Lisa Manoban and I am the type of person who's never experienced love cause I m just 17 years old (chuckles)
I still have a lot to experience, I have been in relationships but they merely lasted for about 2 or 3 days perhaps? Well whatever it is, I like to chill and fun alot, also I am a bisexual. Yeah nobody knows what I am or you can say real me. I hope I can make some good online friends!! Also I am a average student, I am not a topper kind of person, I just try to get my shit together and yeah I belong to a middle class family, a good family.

"Ugh! God this sucks now! (Watching the tv news channel)  like for real, we can't fucking go outside? Well now this results in both good and bad like damnn man!"

"Couldn't they have done it earlier like I have just given my finals of 9th grade (eyes rolling) atleast I won't have to go school for some time now, that's the only good thing happening rn. Bad thing is that I won't be able to meet my friends." (pouting)

(Lisa's mother comes into the living room) "hey honey, I saw the news you must be happy now ha?"(Lisa smiles widely) "yess mumma I m so happy like I was literally dancing, schools are cancelled!!"

(Lisa's mother smiles while shaking her head) "I am happy for you honey but it doesn't mean you can escape studies okay?" (Says seriously)

(Lisa shakes her head) "yes mumma I won't, I promise you." (Smiling)

In the evening of the same day:

"If I can't meet my friends then I should make some friends online and I could add some of my real life friend too. That would be soo fun!!! (Realises something) but hell my friends are fucking kids!! They are not even on Instagram." (Sighs)

(Just when Lisa was going through in Instagram, she sees a random comment of a person)

"Ohh, this person has made a group, a blink group!!! Yaay!! I haven't told y'all that I am a fan of blackpink? The queens I know right." (smirks)

(Lisa talks to the person and gets added in the group)

"Oh shit, so many people in here, so many girls as well like woah this group is like heaven!!"

Irene (POV)

"I have just made a online group to overcome my saddness and loneliness which I am gonna feel from now on and I don't know for how long. This might helps me to keep my mental health stable cause living with my family makes me lose myself sometimes. I am a fan of kpop and you can say that it's the only thing which is keeping me Alive and happy. I am from a country where kpop is not much famous at this point."

"I can see many people requested me to add them. Alright I will do it. (Adds everyone) btw I am a panesexual (those who do not care about genders) let's see what are the names of group members.
Shyshysana, theworldwidehandsome, shoulderfamousgirlryujin, yejitheleader, chewyyy, lalalalongleglisa and last but not least jennierubyjanekim. (Judging the usernames real hard) what's wrong with all these people? Why do they have so weird names except few? Well never mind, I just hope they are good people. As I m the owner then I should be the one to send first message."

In the group chat:

Irenethequeen- Hello everyone, I m Irene and I welcome y'all in my group, I believe we all belong to a same fandom name blink and probably this is the reason you all have joined. Please do introduce yourself.😄

Theworldwidehandsome- hii everyone,I am jin the world wide handsome, nice to meet you girls. (Winks)

Shyshysana- Well hello everyone!!! I m Sana and I am super shy🙈. Nice to meet y'all.

Shoulderfamousgirlryujin- Holaa people, I m Ryujin and my shoulder dances😎.

Yejitheleader- hi guys, I am yeji and I have cat eyes. 😼

Chewyy- hi. I m tzuyu but call me chewyy.

Lalalalongleglisa- hey everyone, I am Lisa and you all can call me lisa. Nice to meet y'all.

Jennierubyjanekim- hii, I m jennierubyjanekim but people call me jennie.

Author (POV)
(So this was their introduction with each other, everyone is frank with each other as most of them are of same age except irene and jin cause they the eldest in the group then comes sana, tzuyu having the same age 18 , after that ryujin and yeji having the same age of 16 years old and last Jennie and Lisa are 17 years old the youngest)

Jennie (POV)

I don't need to introduce myself y'all already know who I m right, I m a very straight and straight forward girl and I am a girl of my words, I m a career oreinted, academic person, I also do not like to fake myself and I hate those who do it. But also I am not a homophobic as well, I respect people's opinion and sexuality. My age is 15 and now I m trapped in my house for god knows how many days, honestly saying I do not like to go to school not cause I don't like to study but cause I m really lazy and do not like to wake up early in the morning (rolling eyes) it sucks right? Well yeah live my life and you will know that my whole life sucks somehow so I do already have a goal in my life which I want to achieve any how. And once I have achieved it I will go far away from here.(Sighs)

"I have recently joined a group , everyone is a stranger in there , I feel like we all belong to the same country (frowns) wow these people really be having the weirdest names I have ever seen." (rolls eyes)

"Irene, she seems cool, I mean she's gorgeous, jin hmm he looks good too, wow all these people are really good looking." (amazed)

"Long leg Lisa, waah she really does have long legs. (laughing) she's beautiful as well, wow all these people are real good looking, people really got me nervous. Alright ruby jane show your true self to them." (smiles confidently to herself in mirror)

So people here I m gonna end the chapter and it's not any fiction or anything other than the characters name, so this could be a pretty boring start for some people but trust me, it's gonna get hard in future.

- someone