Chapter- 27 (M)

Jennie

While I was doing my night routine, thinking about everything, thinking about what if I didn't left her in the past? Would I be at the place of Mina? So many what ifs are running inside my head and I just can't help but to feel like a total shit and loser. I was such a coward but I am gonna fight this time, fight for my love.

I sigh as I get up but then I hear a knock on my door. Who could be here at this late?

"Coming!" I shouted a bit as I grabbed my night blazer and wore it.

I went towards the door and opened it. My eyes stunned looking at the person in front of me.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" I asked her surprisely.

But she just keeps on staring at me with her doe,brown eyes while breathing heavily. I felt really exposed by her stares as I could feel her eyes roaming on my body.

Before I could say anything she pulled me closer to her chest, making my arms hit her chest. Her hands on my waist, making me feel blush all over me. Then she attached her lips to mine, making my eyes blink in surprise.

When I just realised what's happening I quickly put my arms around her neck, pulling her even more closer to me as I kiss her with same intensity.

Our tongue fought for dominance making me moan. "Uhhmm"

She detaches our lips and caress my cheek. She stares at my face as if memorising every detail of my face.

"You look even more beautiful in real. I have always dreamt of this moment for years. I tried to move on, I tried to do everything just to forget you but I couldn't. I just couldn't do it Nini. You're still the one. My first love. My nini." She cups my cheeks and kiss my forehead gently.

I just couldn't help but to cry as I hug her tightly. "I am sorry love. I am really sorry my Lili. I shouldn't have left you. I realised I love you so late. I am really sorry. You are my first love as well lili. I love you so much."

I said in a cracked voice, she was about to say something but I stop her by putting my fingers on her lips while staring deep in the ocean of her eyes.

"No more talking, make love to me Lisa... "
I mumbled in her ear as I bite her earlobe making her whimper in my arms.

I see her gulping as I hold her hand and make her follow me towards the bed. I push her on the bed gently as I sit on her lap, wrapping my legs around her waist.

I kiss her as she starts roaming her hands on my body. I moan as her tongue enters my mouth.

Oh, how I love her tongue, fucking delicious.... After a few seconds later she attacks my neck while changing the position now she's on top of me.

I moan in pleasure as my hands gripped tightly on her jaw, pulling her even more closer to my neck.

She stops as she sits on my stomach, removing her coat painfully slowly while staring right at me. Such a tease. I lifted myself up as I tried to unbutton her shirt but she slapped my hands as she smirks at me making me glare at her.

I pout as she pushed me to lay down again.
"Be patient love. I don't want to rush things. I waited for this to happen for so long." She says as she has removed her shirt.

Fucking hell!

My eyes get darken by staring at her body, she unclips her bra and I gulp at the sight in front of me. I lift myself a bit and caress her cheek making her close her eyes at my touch. I run my finger from her cheek down to her collar bone then by the valley of her breasts down to her navel. She breathes heavily making want to devour right into her.

I kiss her on her shoulder, nimbling her skin. I felt her unclipping my nighty, I lift my hands up in air so she could remove it.

Now, we are both naked as a new born baby, kissing, biting each other's skin. I screamed when she pushed her fingers inside me without warning.

"Fuckkkk!" She kisses my lips to distract me from the pain. She fasten her pace making me roll my eyes in pleasure. I felt her entering another digit of her making me go crazy by her action. I grind my hips at her to have as much as contact I can have. I feel her biting my nipple as I pull her closer to my breasts.

"You are so delicious ninii, I can't get enough of you. Fuck." She says while keeps on sucking on my breasts like a baby. I can't help but to keep on moaning by the pleasure.

My eyes widen in surprise as she puts another of her finger inside me, fucking me furiously.I am close! I am so fucking close.

"I--i am c-close love!" I said while keep on moaning.

I cummed hardly on her fingers, making my whole body shaking. I opened my eyes tiredly but they widen in surprise as I found her go down on me, her pupils went darker as she kept on staring at my meow meow, making me feel shy so I closed my eyes in shame.

"Na na, open your eyes, I want your eyes on me. Staring right into my eyes. You are so fucking beautiful love. I am so lucky to have you." She says staring right into my eyes and gives a gentle kiss to my clitoris, making me whimper myself.

I thought she's going to be gentle but GOD DAMN! She started eating me out like a maniac making me moan her name again and again.

This is going to be long ass night for me.
...
....
.....

The next morning-

I open my eyes tiredly and find a sexy human being staring right at me. I feel my cheeks heated up. I blush as I hide my face at her chest. I hear her laugh making me bite her nipple teasingly.

"Owww nini!" She pouts as hugs me tightly.

I peck her lips but she holds the back of my head, making it turn into a few more seconds of kiss. She detaches and kisses me on my forehead.

"I love you." I said as I keep on staring at her doe eyes.

"I love you more." She says and peck my nose making me smile gummily.

"Love, I will break up with mina today. I want to be only with you, just you." She says while my head is snuggling at the crook of her neck.

"I feel bad for my cousin but yeah this is the right thing." I mumble.

"Love?" She asks.

"Hmm?" I ask her back.

"I want you again. I can't help but to want you again." She huskily mumbles this in my ear making my core throbb a bit. I also felt her naughty hands squeezing my breasts

I bite my lip to stop myself from whimpering. Fuck, I can easily get wet by her.

I looked at her for few seconds before grabbing her nape and pulling her for a kiss hysterically. I bite down her lips and move my tongue inside her mouth.
...
....
.....

Just one more chapter left.
-someone