Chapter- 24

I am at the airport right now. Waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to arrive. She would be coming any time now.

"Lisaaaa!!" I look at where my name was being shouted. I smile widely when I saw her.

"Minaaa!" We both run to each other and I collided my body to her. We hugged each other for a good one minute. After that I cupped her face and give her a sweet kiss.

"Let me carry your bag." I chuckle seeing her red face. She's so cute.

We both are walking towards my car with one hand holding her and with other holding her bag.

"So how was your trip?" I ask her while driving.

"It was good but some people were really missing , so it was kinda kinda boring." She says while pouting her lips. Cute.

"Is that so? Who was missing? " I ask.

"Some of my cousins, especially my favorite unnie was missing. I haven't met her from like last four years. She's so busy." She complains while playing with my fingers. I smile at her and give her hand a kiss.

"It's okaay. You might meet her soon babe." I said and messed her hair, making her whine even more. I just love to annoy her, tease her alot. It gives me another level of satisfaction. I just laugh drive us home.

We spent the whole week just spending time with each other, hanging out with our friends. Going on several dates. Everything is just so perfect now. But still I feel like even though everything is perfect yet there's something missing in my life. Deep down I may know what that is but that chapter has been closed along time ago and I shouldn't even think about it. I should focus on my present, future but goddamn my mind and heart both sometimes become my traitor. Leaving me with all those stupid thoughts of past.

I working at the cafe right now. I was making some lists of the things which we need to have. My phone rings and mina's name appears. I receive her call.

"Hey. What are you doing? " She asks.

"Nothing, just making some lists of the things which are soon going to be out of stock." I replied.

"Oh I see okay. So look as you know my parents are arriving tonight from Australia and they want to meet you Lisa. So are you free tomorrow night?" She asks.

Meeting her parents? Hmmm. Why not?

"Sure babe. I really won't mind meeting your parents, just text the time and address okay? I will be there." I said smiling.

"Okaaay!! Thankk you baby! See you tomorrow! Bye bye!" She sounds so excited haha. Such a cutie.

"Yup, take care. "  We bid our good byes and cut the call.

I like to whistle while working alot so I was just doing that. Then felt someone is behind me so turned back and saw Chaeyong my co-worker staring at me. I look at her while raising my eyebrow as if asking her 'what is it?'

"Sorry, I might have 'accidentally' eavesdropped on your conversation with your girlfriend. " She says while looking through the fridge for something.

"It's okay. Not like I am at home or something. " I just shrug my shoulders while doing my work.

She again looks at me, opens her mouth to say something but chooses not too and just leaves from there. Huh? Wierd. Well never mind.

The next day-

I getting ready to meet the parents of my girlfriend. She has texted me the address now I just need to leave.

I wink at myself in the mirror for looking toooo good.

I get my bike and run it up to the restaurant.

After about 20 minutes, I arrived there. It's a big ass, luxurious restaurant. Definitely not my kind of place but it's beautiful.

I went inside it after parking my bike in the parking lot.

Where is she? I am looking around, trying to search for my girlfriend.

"Lisaa! " There she is! I saw her waving at me. I smile and quickly walk to her. She hugs me tightly. She's smiling her heart out. Looking beautiful as always.

"Lisa-shi, I am so happy today, you are going to meet my parents and also I told you about my favorite unnie right? She's here and I am excited for you to meet her as well." She says excitedly while jumping in my arms like a baby.

I caress her hairs and kiss her forehead.

"I am excited to meet your family as well babe." I said folding her arms around mine.

"Let's goo." She leads me to her parents and I introduced myself to them. They are really sweet.

"Heyy Everyone!" I froze hearing this familiar voice. I can never ever forget this voice in my life. I spent three years hearing this voice in my nights.

"Unnniee." I felt mina running towards the person who just arrived. I have no idea why my heart is racing so fast right now. Maybe this person's and her voice are just similar. Streams of sweat forming in my neck. I am not having guts to look up at the person who just arrived.

"Lisa-shi, come here." Mina calls for me and when I looked at the person in front of me.

'Again , my word is about to turn upside down cause of the same person.'

-someone.