Chapter- 8

JENNIE POV

(Last night call with Lisa was something very unbelievable because as much as I know her, she doesn't like to study much, especially not in lock down so her accompanying me to study whole night just so that i won't feel lonely is something very sweet to me, this whole thing with Lisa is something very unplanned to me and honestly I have never been this attached to anyone the way I have with her and it scares to death thinking like what if all of a sudden we both lose each other, what if all of this just vanishes in a second, I m so vulnerable to her, whenever I m talking to her, I don't even remember how many hours we have been on call with each other but I m straight, I m straight for God sakes!!! This shouldn't be happening, this isn't right but I m too weak for her......)

"I think staying at home for too long has made me go crazy, I should head out for a bit near any park" (Nodding to herself)

At Park-

(There are not much people in the park but I can still see some kids playing with each other and their pets, some people just casually walking, this all feels so good and refreshing, my mind needed this, this fresh air, sunlight, everything feels so good, it's so peaceful, how I wish my life would always be like this peaceful)

(I was closing my eyes in this, just then I felt something was rubbing against my leg, I saw a cute little dog rubbing it's fur to my leg)

"Aww hii babyyy you're soo cuteee!!" (Talks in a very cute babyish voice)
(I squat down to the little baby, rubbing my fingers on his fur)
"Why are you alone hmm? Where's your owner? " (I talk as if dog can understand me)
(Barks at jennie as if responding to her question)

"Shiroooo!! " (I hear this voice as someone came running towards us)
(I see a tall, handsome, muscular boy with his blackhair, wearing trouser and T-shirt, I have to accept this that he's a very good looking boy)
"Heyy buddy where you just run of too ha? " (He picks the cute little dog in his arms and looks at me with eyes chocolate eyes)
"I m sorry miss, my dog must be bothering you, he's just a very naughty kid, I apologize from his side. " (He says sincerely)
"Oh no it's fine, I honestly enjoyed his company, he's a really cute little guy."(Gummy smiles at shiro)
" Oh so, you are a dog person too? " (He asks me while giving me his boxy smile)
"I love pets, kittens, hamesters in general, they all are really adorable and cute so it's like I can't really choose between these animals" (I said to him smiling)
"Oh that's very generous of you, by the way I m taehyung but my friends and everyone calls me V. "
"Nice to meet you V, I m Jennie and people only call me Jennie" (I said laughing at my own joke)
(Hey, it was a good joke, he laughed too)
(We both are talking to each other while walking here and there in the park with shiro sometimes in his arms or sometimes in mine. To be honest I didn't even realise the time that it was about to be 11am, so now I have to bid my good bye to him and shiro)
"Well V I really felt good talking to you but I have to leave now, I have some work to do so bye. "
(Just when I was about to turn around, he grabbed my hand , kinda shook me at that moment)
"Um, would you mind to exchange number with me cuz I would like to meet you again"
(I looked at him and then smiled at him, I mean changing number is not a big thing rihjt?)
"Sure V. I don't mind giving you my number. "
(He hands me his phone and I saved my number in his phone)
"I will see again. Bye"
(After bidding my good bye to him, I went straight to my home)

At home-

(When I entered the house, I saw my mother sitting at couch, reading some magazines, I thought of ignoring her but she saw me. "

"Jennie" (She says seriously)

(I took a deep breath and I answered her)
"Yes mom? "
"Come here, I need to talk to you about something. " (She says while eyeing me to sit in front of her)
(I sat infront of her waiting for her to continue the talk)
"Your boards are this year right? " (She asks)
"Yeah, why? " (I ask her back)
(She frows her eyebrows) "do not question me when I m questing you, you have no right to question me about anything. Understand? "
(I m somehow controlling my anger cuz I just asked her why!! It's not a fucking big deal and yes fucking yes I have the right to question her cuz she's my goddamn mother! )
"Understood mother. " (I replied looking at the floor cuz I m afraid that I might say something which won't be good for me)
"I asked you that because I want you to excell it, I want you to proud my name, as your mother I want your hundered percent and listen one more thing too, don't you even dare to be in a relationship cuz I don't want any distractions in your life, make friends as much as you want but no funny thing"
(When she finished her speech, I stared at her in disbelief cause it's really rare for her to see me as her daughter, sometimes she doesn't even acknowledges me so I don't know if I should be happy cause my mother does sees me as her child or sad cause she literally wants to control me, I m honestly gonna go with the first one, I have already stress in my life, I don't want to add anymore.)
"Yes mom, I won't disappoint you. " (I answered her like a robot and I can see her satisfied face she makes whenever she feels like she won something)
"Good girl. Now go and eat. I have made dinner tonight. "
(Now I m even more surprised like is this really my mother, it's mostly dad who makes me dinner or anything, but whatever it is I m happy seeing my mother being actually a mother.)
(She smiles at me and goes to her room)

At night in Jennie's room-

(I m sitting on my desk, and was solving some maths question then I hear my phone ringing)

Lisa's calling

"Hey Lisa" (I speak cheerfully to her)
"Hey nini, you seem in a good mood, you in a good mood means that I m in a good mood. " (She also speaks cheerfully)
(I roll my eyes at her cheesiness) "stop flirting with me manoban, you always do it."
"I m only flirting with you niniiii" (Good thing that I love her I mean of course I do she's literally my best friend)
"How was your day Lisa? " (I said ignoring her flirty lines)
"My day was boring as usual, nothing much to talk about but what about you nini? "
"If I start ranting about my day then you would sleep automatically. "
"How many times do I need to tell you nini, I enjoy hearing your voice, hearing you laugh, making you laugh, when you are happy , it makes me happy too. " (There goes my heart again beating abnormaly, my stomach having those weird butterflies agaian. Her voice screamed seriousness means she was not flirting or joking. I should ignore these all things for my own good.)
"You are really sweet Lisa but now that you have said it, be ready to hear my rants" (I said to her while evil laughing)
(She chuckles too)
"So my day was boring too but I just met someone today, I was bored to death at home so I went out today, at the park there I met a cute little dog and I met a boy. "

Enjoy it!
-someone