Chapter-12

Lisa pov

My relationships/friendship is getting to complicated now, it's getting so hard for me to understand her as she has started to block me on certain arguments or fights even though I m the one to apologize, doesn't matter it's my fault or not like God why is this happening with me like fucking hell why, like sometimes she makes me want to scream these words like GIRL I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU, atleast then I won't have to pretend to enjoy hearing about the boys who want her.

I sigh to myself as I head to my class

Have I told you y'all that I have made a new friend in this school and it literally doesn't even feel like we have just met this year, her name is Park Chaeyoung aka Rosé.

I have arrived at my class, I put my things on the desk and now all I have to wait is for Rosé, I wish Seulgi was here too but damn it.

"Yah LALALISA! " I hear someone call me, I look at her and face palm myself, she comes and sits next to me.

"I have told you many times to not call me that especially not shouting!! " I muttered to her while controlling myself to not choke her.

"Okayy okayy this was the last time, I promise" She replies while laughing.

I just roll my eyes, tsk so childish hmph.

"Stop sulking like a baby now" She says while waiting for someone now.

"Yeah yeah, when is your jerk in the name of boyfriend going to come?" I said while getting ready to go down stairs for assembly.

"Do not call him that!! Must be downstairs knowing assembly is going to happen soon" She says as she links our arms together.

"Whatever. That ass deserves to be called that after how he treats you. "

"Shut up and let's just talk about this shit later. "

In the assembly-

While this boring assembly is happening, I just can't help but to feel someone staring at me, I looked at back but saw everyone focusing on the assembly. Hmm weird.

So now we are standing in a row to be back in our respective classes. Just when I stepped on the stair, I fell as the stair was wet as fuck. I expected myself to fell and have injuries but the funny thing is that I didn't fell instead someone catched me in his arms. I opened my eyes and see a guy staring at me without blinking.

I removed myself from him as I said "thank you so much for catching me, if it wasn't for you I would have probably collapsed on the stairs today, would be my life's most embarrassing day so thank you again."

"No, it's really fine, you don't have to thank me also who like who would even let a girl like you fell in front of him and not catch. " He says while smiling softly at me, oh boy he looks like a bunny while smiling.

I could feel my cheeks heat up at his words, dang he's a flirt.

"Umm thank you? Btw I am L-" Just when I was about to introduce myself to him, I see a teacher approaching us.

"Why are you two kids not in your classes yet hmm? " She asks us while narrowing her eyes at us.

"Ahm ma'am, it's just I was about to fell but he saved me so I was just thinking him, you can see there's water on the stairs, anyone can fell on it. " I explained myself.

She looks at stairs and nods to me "I will have someone clean this up now it's time for your classes so move now and you free to say whatever you want to him in recess time" She said this very sternly.

"Okay ma'am." We both said this in sync and head to our respective class.

"May I come in Sir?" I ask while getting out of my breath.

"Yes, come in." He says while continue focusing on his lecture.

I can see Rosé staring at me with her eyes saying, you will explain yourself later.

At recess

"Bitch, why were you late in coming to class today?" She asks me while eating her burger.

"I just fell and someone saved me that's why" I said as I shrug my shoulders.

"Huh? Explain yourself bro."

I sigh as I explain everything to her.

"Wtf dude your life became kdrama for a bit right there like imagine a stranger saving your ass like a hero." She says as she dreamily looks at her boyfriend who just winked at her.

I cringe at this like tf, I roll my eyes as I hit her head "Miss Roséanne Park, will you please get out of your kdramatic ass?"

"Ouch, what a bitch, always embarrassing me in front of my boyfriend. "

Just when this was all happening, I see someone approaching us.

"Hey ladies" A deep familiar voice calls us out.

So here it is. Enjoy.
- someone