Chapter- 3

From irene-
Hey Lisa baby, what are you doing?

To irene-
Heyy , I was about to attend my classes online, you tell me what are you doing?

From irene-
Nothing much but I was wondering if we can have group call today?

To irene-
I m honestly camera shy irene, I don't know.

From irene-
Hey I meant voice call not video call cuz I know we are not that close enough to have video calls.

To irene-
Ohh okay alright, I don't mind voice call.

From irene-
Do make sure to ask about this to jennie, sana okay?

To irene-
Okaay mommy😂

From irene-
Go and stop being silly 😂.

(After doing her classes, lisa was in thoughts of jennie, thinking about her eyes, lips, that mole she has on the upper side of her eyes, her mandu cheeks, jennie was like the dream girl for lisa)

Jennie (Pov)

"I m out of my apartment known as house for God knows why, it just feels suffocating in there, I love my parents but whatever is happening in my family is something really hard for me to even think about."

"Hey Jennie" (Someone calls me from behind)

"Oh hey jisoo" (wipes my tear quickly)

"I was going back to my apartment but then I saw you coming up in terrace thought of just joining you, so how have you been? Are you alright?"

(Jennie smiles at jisoo) "yeah I m just fine, I just wanted some fresh air you know, this whole lockdown thing is really suffocating you know." (Looking at the sunset deeply)

"Yeaah I feel you cause I literally felt like I have turned inta a zombie."(making weird faces, trying to copy a zombie expression)

(Laughing) "jisoo what the hell are you doing? Stop it."

"Now this is what I want mandu, you should keep smiling, you look cute."
(grinning)

(Chuckles) "alright alright, I think we should head back now cuz it's getting darker."

"Yup mandu." (Pinches her cheek)

"Jisoooo!"(Slaps her hand)

"Aw okay okay sorry." (Laughs)

(As we are back in our apartments, I straight up go to my room, without acknowledging my parents and I checked my phone, having some messages from my friends and many from Lisa)

(Smiles at seeing Lisa's messages appearing)

From lisa-
Hey babyy

Jennie?
Nini?
Wifeyyyyyy!!
My everything!!
Niniiiiii!! Where are youu?

(Rolling my eyes while blushing) idiot, silly, stupid, always flirting, bet she calls other girls like this too huh

To Lisa-
What? Why are you being so impatient hmm?

From Lisa-
Hii nini , where were you? I missed youuu🥺

To lisa-
Hiii, I was just at my terrace getting fresh air you know.

From Lisa-
Is that so? I see okay look irene told me that we are going to have a group voice call and i can't wait to hear your voice, how you sound.

To Lisa-
I just sound like any other girl would sound.

From Lisa-
You are really a kill joy😒

To Lisa-
Lisa... What do you desire the most? What is your dream? What is it something you want to achieve?

Lisa (pov)

"Woah what am I suppose to answer this? I haven't really thought much about future , about what I want to achieve."

To my kitten-
I just want to get independent and travel around the world, that's my dream.

From my kitten-
Alright I see, that's a nice dream to have Lisa.

To my kitten-
Nini what is your dream place?

From my kitten-
I do not have a dream place lisa, I just want to be free from the place I live.

To my kitten-
Why nini? What's wrong? You don't seem fine to me.

From my kitten-
Nothing lisa, it's really nothing, do not worry okay. It's just there are some things which are better being unsaid.

To my kitten-
Okaay okaay I m sorry nini.

From my kitten-
Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong.

"Ah fuck, should I just ask her? What should I even say now? "(looks at herself in the mirror) (takes a deep breath)

To my kitten-
Nini do you think it's possible for someone to have feelings for someone without actually meeting them but just by talking to them over the phone, calls, do you think that this is really possible?

From my kitten-
Ha? To be honest I don't think falling in love is possible, you can be attracted to someone through your phone but love? I don't know I mean we are just bunch of 15 years old teenager, what do we even know about love? I think nothing I mean I know nothing about it.

(Stares at the message for about a minute)
(Touches her heart) "why-why is it hurting in here?"

From my kitten😚-
Lisa? Are you in love with someone over phone?

To my kitten😚-
No nini obviously no, it was just a what if question you know. Hehe

From my kitten😚-
Don't ever fallen in love with someone who haven't met, you just never know how the person actually is.

To my kitten😚-
Okay nini. I got it.

(Closes her phone and sighs)

"I m surely in one of my phases again, I have read somewhere that during the age of 15 to 25, alot happens in our life so I shouldn't think much about this. Yeahh I m right."

(Looks out of the window) " how I miss my friends and school."

Meanwhile
Irene's (pov)

"What do you all want from me? (Crying)
He was just a friend of mine. I had only taken his books!!!" (Shouts at her mother)
"I m not your goddamn puppet that you are going to keep me in chain!!"
"I am a human, I have feelings, can't I socialize?!!"(Screaming)

"You ungrateful bitch! (My mother slaps me)
You should know your limits, that guy you took books from is not right, he's a bad boy, I have seen him smoking drinking!!"

(Gripping my clothes tightly) " you will never trust me right? Never ain't it? Just cuz my sister was a slut doesn't mean you have the right to pour out her anger on me!! Also I do not care if that guy drink, smokes or dies, I don't fucking care!!" (I shouted at my mother and went straight to my room)

IRENE!! (Shouts her mother)

(Locks my room door) (clutches on my clothes, trying to not cry)

(Looks at my sisters photo) " this is all your fault." (wiping my tears)

"If only you could have stayed, if only you didn't betrayed us, maybe I was living a better life. I hope you never come back again cuz I hate you with all my heart."

Alright people here I ended chapter 3, hope you will like it, I really hope you do tbh I do not have any hopes I don't think this story will ever big views or anything but I m still happy to write it. 😊

- someone