Chapter- 10

Jennie POV

Soo.... As news says our board exams have been cancelled , now our school will decide how we have done this whole year and the finals will happen in school now. Being honest I am kinda happy but at the same I wish boards could happen cause schools are pricks, they do favouritism shit alot ah well, I will try my best and make my parents proud of my self. I could bet that Lisa must be dancing seeing this news and I can imagine her being a dork and dancing funnily.

I laugh at imagining her.
"Hmmm, time flies real fast, just a year before I met her in a random group like who would've even thought that she would become so important to me like can you just imagine this a random online person who becomes such an important person in your life. She's like my escape zone from this cruel life I live in , this home, sometimes I feel like everything is fine but sometimes it feels like everything is getting worse then worse but with her being with me has made this miserable life bearable. She makes me laugh, she makes me happy, yeah sometimes we fight alot, I have mood swings alot, I m dramatic but she.... She always comes back to me, she always apologies to me even if I m mad at her or she's mad at me.... Wait nope she can't ever be mad at me, I haven't seen her being angry at me yet and I hope I never will see her too, she's my best friend and I m lucky to have just the way she's lucky to have me."

I giggle to myself while writing all of this in my journal, I have always enjoyed writing things in my journal, before Lisa came into my life, this writing journal was my escape zone. You know it's really weird at how Lisa can read me like a open, through my voice, through my single text she will know it and it all makes me feel so giddy, she makes me feel special and this could be selfish but I want her to treat me this way, even if one day she gets a girlfriend, I still want Lisa to treat me the same way.

After few months-

Lisa's pov

My finals have happened, some weeks ago they have ended and now just waiting for the result, to be honest I don't know how really my maths, science exam went, it was kinda kinda tough and nowww I m in 11th standard, in a new school 🥲, trust me I have forgotten how to socialise in real cuz soon the school will open and just the thought of going to a new school where I don't know if I will have any old classmate, of mine or not. It's giving me goosebumps. Also I m kinda worried now that schools will open, everyone will be busy, nini will be too we will meet new people, is it okay to say that I m worried cause what if she forgets me Or worse what if she falls for me? Damnnnn it, all these thoughts are ruining my head, I know nini can't do this to me, I know nini cares about me, loves me, maybe not in the way I want but I know she does, I don't know what's in future ahead us but I will never let her go, not even in my sickest dream.

Just when I was thinking all if these things, I hear some laughing, giggling voices.

I follow the voice and see my father tickling my mother and seeing her happy makes me so happy.
I can't help but smile widely.

"Yaah, I can't take this anymore, stopp tickling me! " I see my mother whinning my laughing.

It feels like they have turned into kids, this is the kind of scene which has always been so rare to me, I have rarely saw them being affectionate with them, honestly I can never understand that how can you not love my mother? If I was at the place of my father I would be head over heels for mumma.

"Lisa-shi, join us, we are going to watch a movie and I want you to join us. " My father offers me and it makes me soo happy.

"Okay papa!! Wait me here, I will just go and bring some snacks okay? " I said cheerfully.
I returned back with some snacks in my hand, I put them on table and sat on sofa by my mother side, cuddling her.

"What movie are we going to watch? " I ask them.

"Hmm, how about any horror movie?" Papa asks us.
I don't mind it, I was just going to agree but then.

"Noo! We are not going to watch any this kind of movie, I want to watch a animated movie." Mumma orders us and we just laugh at her.

"Hmmm let's watch the croods!! I hear this is a good one. Trust me!! "
They both agree with me and my father puts on this movie and guys this is how I mostly spended my remaining lockdown with my parents.

A short chapter, sorry. Enjoy it.
-someone