Chapter- 22

I am staring at the sea shore through the glass wall from my hotel room in Busan. Having a whole recap of my past three years, the very vulnerable stages of mine where I was at my lowest. I sure have recovered from that phase of mine but my heart is still not healed and only one person can heal it and I will find her either by hook or by crook. I don't know how and when but I will. I am even ready to go through hell and heaven just to have her in my arms. The fact that I have never met her yet I am so desperate for her. I close my eyes and there I see her staring right at me, smiling at me. Showing me her gummy smile, those chubby cheeks, that mole on  her upper left eye. Her silky black with a touch of brown hairs. I tap my heart and smile to myself.

"It's okay bud, we will find her soon." I said to my heart.

"Lisa, let's head down. Seul and Rene are already at the lobby." Rosie said to me while picking up her phone.

I nod at Rosie and take a last look at the sea shore then get my jacket and leave the room.

At the lobby-

"Hey you two. Morning." Irene greeted us.

"Heyy" I replied while smiling

We four went to a restaurant later and had our breakfast. I don't know why but I am keep looking around here and there with a hope that maybe she's somewhere near me. I have this weird feeling which keeps on giving me signs that she's near me.

"Hey, you alright?" Rosie asked me looking worried.

"Yeah I-i am fine, really fine." I said the last two words really low but I give her reassuring smile.

"So what now? We are in Busan but we don't know where she lives or her anything about her address. Lisa did she ever told anything about her living area?" Seulgi asked me.

"Let me think, let me remember" I recall our late night calls, trying to find something which gives us an idea of where she lives. YES!!! I REMEMBER IT!

"GUYS! I remember it. She once told me she lives near the lotus house in a building. There's a park in front of the building. I think we should head there and search for that building." I said to them excitedly.

We all hi-fi with each other and soon after having our breakfast, we visit the lotus  house and I searched about the nearby buildings here on gps.

"Fuck!" I cursed under my breath. All three of them looked at me worried and seulgi asked me "what happened?"

"It's impossible to find her. They have a whole 6 building colony here, near the park." I replied and throw my phone away in frustration.

"Hey look, don't lose hope okay? We are going to try our best. But if somehow we are not able to find her then Lisa you will have to accept the reality and forget her."
Seulgi says and looks at me feeling sorry for me. Rosie puts her hand on mine and squeezes me in comfort. Irene also smiles at me in sympathy. I just look down and try to sleep , get the negativity out of my mind until we arrived in the colony.

After a while, we arrived at the location and there I see the buildings. It hurts knowing she lives somewhere in this building. I have come so far yet it feels so distant. I can't give up now. I can't loose this. We all get out of the car and walk to the building.

"Hey hey! Where are you four going? Who are you people and who do you want to meet?" The guard stopped us and looks at us while frowning and asks us some question which are reasonable.

"Um we are looking for our friend in here." I said to him and my friends replied with a yeah in sync. We are kinda nervous right now.

"Who are you looking for?" He asks us again while frowning.

"J-jennie kim." I told me which made him frown more.

"Listen kids there are many kims here and I have no idea which one you are talking about. How about you tell me which apartment you all are going to surprise your friend ?" He asks us again.

Now I am speechless, I look at my friends for help but they have the same expression.

"Umh the thing is that I lost contact with my friend like some time ago and I am just here to surprise here." I said to him nervously.

Fuck. We are fucked up.

"You kids are lying. Leave from here before I call the police and tell them you are trespassing here." He orders us to leave while showing his phone to us.

"No no sir we are leaving ,we are going. Lisa let's go." Seulgi said while pulling my hand to leave but I stand there sternly not moving a bit.

"Please let me meet her, I have come so far please, just once!" I plead to him.

"Look, there many Trespassing have happened before here and now I can't take any more chances, not at all. Not unless you give me some real information about your friend and her parents. Now leave." He says and pushes us, I move backwards like a thing that doesn't have soul as I keep on staring at the buildings.

"Come on Lisa, let's leave from here before he calls the police." Rosie pulls my arm, making me leave with her.

I am sitting at the  terrace of the hotel like a lifeless soul. I am staring at this city which is lighting looking mesmerizing at night. I look down at me, my mind is telling me jump , to free myself from this torture, pain. I close my eyes, feeling the wind hugging my bady, I stand on top of the terrace. My eyes are still closed. Should I listen to my heart and Or my mind or both? They both are saying the same thing. Give up.

-someone