Chapter- 11

This is gonna be a seulrene chapter-

Irene pov

This whole thing is getting more and more frustrating, feels like I will go psycho being trapped here like Rapunzel, I think I have to fight for my freedom, I live in jeju island. People say this place is so beautiful, I thought too when I was little but now I don't know what to think about it like imagine living in a place where people from different countries come as tourists, enjoy the nature, appreciate the beauty but you living there your whole life, haven't even seen the whole place!!

Fucking frustrating!! I am going to runaway from here as soon as possible for my freedom, my mother is already ruining my life and I know if I stayed for few more years then she will ruin my whole life. She might get me married to someone who's worse then her. Oh god I can't even imagine, I have to get out of here as soon as possible.

I wash my face with cold water to keep my calm, to not feel anxious.

"I need to call her, she's my escape zone. "
I said getting out from bathroom to my room.

Picks up my phone and calls her.

"Seulgi" I said as my voice is trembling and my fingers shaking.

"Irene... Love are you fine?" She asks me worrily, this made me cry my heart out for her.

" Seulgi, s-ssave me p-pleaase. I-i don't, I-i can't live in h-here." I said to her while bawling my eyes out, my throat hurts.

"Love just just give me sometime, you see I m still a student, just 1 more year and my school will be finished and I will come to get you out of from there, I will help you having your freedom baby. Just tolerate for some time more, do not argue with your mother, do not do anything, just try to be civil, do as she says and you have my words that I will escape you from that hell. I will" She said so softly and calmly to me.

Her words giving me another level of comfort, peace. She makes me feel safe, she makes me feel loved, I can never thank Lisa enough for this, her bringing seulgi in the group was like life changing, I met the love of my life.

"Y-you promise na? " I ask her innocently, like a baby.
"No love. I won't promise you but I will prove you that I will escape you. I just want you to have faith, love in me. Okay? "

"I trust you more then anything seulgi. "

We had call for about half an hour more after that I promised myself to not breakdown like this again, to be brave and survive this battle for my future.

"Alright, here we go." After being freshen-up, I go out to help my so called mother in kitchen. I should atleast try to gain her trust even for a bit.

"Mother, do you need any hand? "
She looks at me weirdly and replies that

"Yeah sure, put on these things on the table. "
When I was putting these things on the table I caught joy starring at me mischievously.

I frown at her and raise my eyebrow like eyeing her what tf do you want?

She just shakes her head and looks away
"Joy... Come to my room please after dinner. "
She nods in reply.

In her room-

"Tf irene?! You are fucking trying to run away leaving me and yeri with mother?! "
She angrily mutters her words.
"You know what will happen to me if I spend some more years in here"
I looked at her with teary eyes as I put my both hands on her shoulder.
"Irene take us with you, mother would punish me and yeri if you leave." My sister says almost crying.

"Joy I won't abandon you both. I promise you but I have go out alone first, I have to look for place where we three could live peacefully and happily, for that I will have to go alone but I m promising you that I will come back to take you and yeri both. "
I wipe her tears off, kiss her forehead and hug her softly, soothing her.

"Sleep with me and yeri tonight will you? "
I nod happily.
"Anything for my babies. "
I replied while caressing her back.

Enjoy!
-someone