Chapter- 13

"Hey"

Oh it's him, it's the same guy who helped me. How did he found my class?

"Hii" I replied while I could see Rosie looking at me with those eyes saying this can't be happening which kinda get me confused.

"Well I know we have met today in the morning but I couldn't get to introduce myself to you so here I am. I am Jungkook and it was good to met you today even though the moment was pretty complicated and awkward maybe but I was still glad to meet you" He says while giving me his bunny smile.

"It was nice to meet you too, I m Lisa Manoban." I said smiling at him like just normally, I don't want any fishy thing to happen with me.

"Alright I guess I will see you then? "
He asks while scratching the back of his neck.

I just nod and smile at him in response.

As soon as he's out of the class, Rosie cups my face and makes me look at her.

"You. Can't. Date. Him. Lisa. " I just stare at her weirdly, I free myself and say

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would I even date him when you clearly know that I m in love with someone else and I just met him in the morning like tf are you even thinking?"
I frownly ask her.

"Lisa , he's a very famous guy of the school and trust me he has exes in almost every class of this row. He's a fucking fuck boy and his smile said now that he got his eyes on you." She says worriedly.

I just laugh at her and put my hand around her shoulder.

"Rosie you clearly know I m not into these kinda boys I mean fuck it I m not into anyone other then her. You know that and I don't even care if he has eyes on me Or not, it literally doesn't matter to me. Those girls he has dated were easy peasy but I m not."

"Well let's see that in future." She says still not believing me.

I just shake my head and get ready for our next class.

After school at night-

"Hii nini."

"Hi Lisa. " She said plainly. Uh kinda weird.

"What's wrong nini? Something happened today? " I ask her worrily.

"Nothing Lisa. It's just there's this newbie in my class and he keeps pissing me off. "
She's probably glaring at the wall or ceiling right know.

I giggle at the thought of her glaring at nowhere while puffing her mandu cheeks.

"Yahh! Are you really giggling at me? What kind of best friend are you?! "
She shouts at me angrily.

"N-no nini. You are getting me wrong, I was just imagining how cute you would be looking right now like your mandu cheeks must be puffing out." I told her whatever in my mind was going on without thinking about the consequences.....

"....." She's silent all of a sudden.

"Nini?" I call out her just to check if she's still on the line or not.

"Lisa.. Can i ask you something?" She says kinda being serious. All of a sudden I feel myself getting shivers and nervous.

"Yeah. Sure, I won't mind you asking me any questions." I replied while taking a deep breath.

"Lisa, do you perhaps have feelings for me?" This question just startled me.

I m being honest, I m not ready to confess but I can't lie to her as well. I think this is the moment, this is it. Lisa be brave, it's now or never.