Chapter- 15

Jennie pov

"Jennie!" I heard my dad calling me but I am too lazy to get up so I ignored him and continue sleeping.

"Honey wake up, you have to go to school."
He says while still knocking on the door.

"Alright, alright. I am up now dad, I will be downstairs in fifteen minutes. Okay?"
I said while still having blanket all over me. Ahh! I hate waking up in the morning. I don't mind going school but I mind waking up.

I finally convince myself to get up.

After some time in the kitchen-

"Good morning honey. " My dad says while smiling warmly at me.

"Morning dad." I said and give him a kiss on the cheek. My mother rarely has breakfast with us so it's nothing new if she's not here. I am so used to not having her in my life that when sometimes she is, it just makes me really uncomfortable.

I have finished my breakfast and I will wash the dishes after coming back from school. My dad always drop me off to school so I will just wait for him to take out his car.

At school-

"Yooo Ruby jane!" I hear someone calling me by my middle name. As I know there's just this one person who has the guts to call me by my middle name.

"Suppp Ruby jane" I hear this bunny teeth girl named Nayeon asks me while putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Just fine. What about you?" I am not a bitch y'all, I am just a bitch for people I don't like or those who piss me off.

"Cmonnn who pissed you off? " She asks me.

"School. I had to wake up for this shit you know, it ruined my sleep. That's why I m pissed off." I replied to her while keeping a straight emotionless face.

I hear nayeon laugh at me and said "you are really funny kim."

Huh. Weird. I do not get this kind of compliment much but okay. "Thank you I suppose?"

"You are not just funny but cute too." She says and pinches my cheeks.

The weird thing is that I am just letting her do it!!

At reccess-

While I am having my lunch, I sense someone is about to approach me.

"Hey Jennie" A familiar voice calls me out and I smirk at myself cause how accurate I can be.

"V? What are you doing here?" I surprisingly say cause I really wasn't expecting to see him.

"You can say that I somehow got to know about your school and just thought of visiting you." He says while giving me his boxy smile.

"That's really nice of you but how did the guards let you in?"

"I have my ways Jennie" He says and winks at me.

I just laugh at his face cause he doesn't know how to wink.

"Jennie, I was wondering if I could drop you at home after school?" He asks me while his face turns red.

"Why is your face red? And yeah sure I don't mind. "

"Ah nothing just hot you know. " He nervously chuckles.

After some time-

"Who was that guy?" Nayeon asks me with a stupid smirk forming on her bunny face.

I roll my eyes and said " A friend. " Emphasising the word friend.

"Aha a friend hmmmmm sure sure." I looked at her and she's grinning stupidly.

I again roll my eyes and ignore her. I focus on my class.

After school-

I went out of my school and there I saw a familiar car parked in front and then I see my dad waving at me, this made me really happy!!! I won't have to walk today yes!!! I like these kind of pleasant surprises.

I run towards the car and get inside. I throw myself to my dad and kiss on his cheeks. "Thank you dad, you don't know how happy you made me."

"It's my job to make you happy my love." He says smiling widely and it made me smile widely as well.

I gave him my gummy smile and he drives us to home.

At night-

I m currently in my room, doing some work and then I hear my phone rings.

Lili calling...

"Hey lili"

"Hi nini" Huh? Her voice doesn't sound too good.

"Are you fine lili? " I ask her.

"Nini, what to do if a friend gets upset at you?"

Why is she asking such question to me? Is she upset cause someone is upset at her?

"What did you do Lisa? Why are you asking this question to me? "

"I-i just made someone close to me mad, I hurted her nini. " I can feel the pain in her and I don't know why but I am not liking this.... Her worrying about someone else's pain in front of me. Gosh I should be helping her out, not feeling like this cause this is pathetic.

"Is that so? Wh-who did you hurt? "
Why am I even stuttering? Screams at herself in mind.

"Rosie.... Remember I told you about her? I had fight with her today and it's totally my fault, she made a harmless joke but my stupid ass couldn't take it and I took it too serious and hurted her. Now she's mad at me, not even picking up my calls. Nini what do I do?"

The desperation which I am hearing in Lisa's voice.... SHE WASN'T EVEN THIS DESPERATE FOR ME TO BECOME HER GIRLFRIEND!! Okay okay calm down Jennie. Calm down. Be a good friend and do exactly what a good friend should do. Yeah right.

"Well I don't really know what's the real catch of the story but if you think it's really your fault then keep trying to apologize to her." What else am i suppose to say? She didn't told me the whole reason.

"Nini.... I-i kinda umm kinda ch-choked her on the wall." She says this in a very scaredy cat type voice like she's really scared of my reaction. She's sounding so cute. But....

Okay. What the fuck?! I was expecting a argument or something but this really wasn't in my mind.

"Lisa look if you did that then I am sure there must be quite a reason for you to do this. You definitely are not the kind of person who would choke someone for no reason. She must have made a pathetic joke." I softly tell her this cause I trust her, she can't hurt someone for no reason.

"Well, her joke was for sure pathetic but I think I went a bit more abroad with my reaction. It was kind a immature of me and thank you nini for not judging me, it really means alot to me. I really appreciate you nini."

She sincerely says to me and it makes me so happy whenever she talks sweetly to me, I might be a little selfish but I do not really want her to talk to someone else this sweetly but only me.

"Always Lili always. I always got your back. But may I know what she made fun of? I am kinda curious to know what really pissed you off." I ask  her curiously.

"Ah well, you see uhmm i-it was about y- Lisa-shi, are you still awake? Who are you talking too?"

Oh fuck! She was just about to tell me but bad timing. I pout to myself.

"Ah nini I got to go, my mumma is awake. See youuuuu, night night and l- well sleep well okay? " She quickly says and before I could response, she cuts the call.

I am frustrated! Aishhh! But nevermind maybe some other time perhaps. But it always feels good to have talk with her. She makes me forget about time, my problems, literally everything. She's my sunshine.

I kept staring at the ceiling with weird thoughts in my mind and I don't know when I fell into deep slumber of sleep but wait why does it feel like I am forgetting something?....nevermind.

-someone