Chapter- 28

Lisa

Now, I riding my bike with Jennie hugging me from back. I can't stop smiling thinking that I am really with her. She's laying her head on my shoulder while her hands hugging me through my stomach . I have never been so happy then this.

We are on our way to Mina's house. We are going to tell her everything today, making things right. After few more minutes, we have arrived at her place.

We get off the bike, I helped Jennie in removing her helmet. I caress hair hairs as I peck her on the lips. She flashes her gummy smile at me, making me fall in love with her again and again, more and more.

"So ready my love?" I could tell she was a bit nervous. She nods but her face does shows that she's kinda panicking. I hold her hands and kiss her knuckles.

"Everything's gonna be fine love. You and me, we are the end game. Everything of me, in me belongs to you and you belong to me, everything of yours." I said to her softly as I keep on caressing her hands.

I see some tears form in her eyes as she pulls me by my nape and gives me a short yet deep with full of love kiss.

"I am so lucky to have you, thank you for loving me this unconditionally even though I hurted you alot in pa-" I shush her by keeping my finger on her lips.

"Shh, no more talk of past, I am lucky as well love. I have the world's most sexiest, cutest girlfriend also your moans are the sexiest thing I have ever heard."

I laugh when she blushes and hits me on my chest.

"Owww!" I whine but she just glares at me.

"Okaay okaay no more teasing." I said while chuckling as I hold her hand and moves towards the front door.

I ring the bell and after a few seconds later, the door was opened by someone I wasn't even expecting.

"Chaeyong?!" We both looking at each other like dumbfounded. I looked at Jennie, she's frowning confusedly.

"Jagigya! Who's at the door?" I heard Mina shouting from inside, making my and Jennie's eyes widen by hearing 'jagiya'.

I see chaeyong smiling nervously at me. I smirk knowing, we both played dirty.

After a whisomething to tell you
"I am sorry Lisa, I didn't meant to cheat but my feelings for chaeyong proved me wrong. I really love her Lisa." She says with teary eyes as chaeyong comforting her by kissing her temple.

I smile and hold Jennie's hand tightly. Jennie is looking a bit nervous but not like before which is good.

"Mina.. I also have something to tell you. Remember I told you about my first love, about the girl who I never met but was really hooked on?" Mina nods confusedly while staring at us both.

"Your cousin, my love Jennie is that girl." I said while staring at Jennie but her eyes are closed. I hug her to comfort her.

"I-i am sorry Mina, but I love Lisa alot" Jennie said while staring at me. I smile sweet at her.

We hear Mina chuckling. "I already felt something was suspicious between you two during dinner."

"Really? How? " I surprisedly ask her.

"Your whole face expression went dead when you looked at unnie for the first time and same goes for unnie. You both couldn't help but to keep on staring at each other. I knew something was fishy." She says while smiling.

"I assume we were really obvious, right love?" Jennie and I both chuckle.

"Alright wait here, I will bring something for us to eat." Mina says while getting up.