Chapter- 6

Lisa pov-

(Seeing Jennie in front of her eyes, keeps staring at her)
"Nini? "
"Jennie kim I really really love you, you are my breadth, you are my happiness, you are my need, there's not a day I can be without you, my heart, mind my body, soul everything belongs to you."
(Jennie keeps smiling at me then all of a sudden she hugs me, for the first time in my life, I have touched her I can't believe that she's in front of me.)
(Wraps my arms tightly around Jennie, breaks down the hug, leans closer to her just when I was about to kiss, something WAKES ME UP)

"WTF! Damnn that was a dream, fuck what a great dream (disappointed about the kiss)
" But wait, what was that weird noise? I should probably go and check" ( I go out of my room to check what's wrong and then my heart feels heavy and nervous when I see the noises coming out from my parents room, I go closer to their room and stand right in front of the door)

"N-no, please, don't, stop it, I beg you" (I hear my mumma's voice in most vulnerable state)

"You lil bitch, I m your husband, don't I have the right or does someone else has it huh? " (I could hear my father saying this in a whispering tone, I m battling in my head if I should go save my mother or not cuz I m scared of him myself)

(Takes a deep breath, knocks on the door)
"Mumma? "
(All of a sudden ,there is this weird silence in the room in front of me)
"Mumma please open the door, I had a bad dream, I m scared, will you please sleep in my room for tonight? "
(The door creaks and opens, revealing my father smoking a cigarette, he looks at me and then leaves to the living room)
(I go inside the room, sees my mother sitting on a corner with tears in her eyes)
"Mumma..." (Escapes from my mouth softly)
(I go towards her and hug her tightly)
"I will save you one day, just let me be an adult, I will make us both move out of this horrible house to a warm comfy place, where you will feel safe and happy mumma." (I said this with tears in my and while hug her tightly)
"Lisa baby, I know you will escape me, just like you did right now, mumma trusts you alot baby. "
(I wipe my tears and cup her cheeks, looking around for bruises)
"I know that day the bruises were given by him right? You didn't fall in the washroom right? "
(My mother nods at me, lowering her head)
"It's okay, I won't let him touch you or harm you anymore, mumma come and rest in my room please."
(My mother kisses me on my forehead and gets up to leave to my room)
(I cup my face in frustration)
"Ah God! Why did you had to give me this kind of father? Like why? "

Sorry guys this is a short chapter, hope you will enjoy it!
- someone