Chapter- 26

"Nooo!" She all of a sudden pushes me away makes me fell from her lap. Shocking me a bit.

"No, no, just no Jennie. I am dating your cousin. She loves me. You and me, we can't happen anymore." She says not looking at me.

I clinch my fists in anger as I hold her face to make her look at me.

"Do you love her? Does she drives you crazy the way I did without even meeting you? Does she makes you lose your breath? Tell me, you don't love me anymore."

"Leave me Jennie! Don't pretend as if I was the one to leave you! You left me! You did it. Not me Jennie, not me." She says as she gets away from me and fixes her clothes.

"This kiss didn't meant anything to you? Lisa I felt your love in that kiss so don't lie!" I hissed.

"It doesn't matter anymore. You and me were nothing Jennie. Nothing. I have your cousin as my girlfriend and I won't cheat on her with you again!" She says coldly and leaves from there.

I hold the sink to not let my knees fell on the floor.

I don't care about anyone anymore. I am sorry Mina. I will have to hurt you just for my happiness this time. I know she still loves me that's why she responded back to my kiss. She's just angry at me and it's all fine. She can't be mad at her nini for too long. I am choosing to be selfish this time. I was a stupid teenager back then. I couldn't control my feelings, emotions, I couldn't accept my sexuality but now I am clear about it and I will get Lisa back to me by hook or by crook. She was mine without even being my girlfriend and she's still mine so end of discussion.

Tries to smile at herself in the mirror and leaves the washroom.

Lisa

I riding my bike right now. I don't have any idea where I am going.

Fastens the speed, feeling the wind hitting my soul. After a while, stops near the shore of river.

Removes the helmet as keeps on staring at the river. All the past promises, those sweet moments, calls, everything keeps dancing inside my head, making me lose myself in those thoughts as I fell on the shore and sat besides my bike.

Hears my phone ringing, sees Chipmunk name appears.

Switches off the phone and ignores it.

Looks up, staring at those twinkling stars.

"I remember this. Three years ago I was begging you to bring her back to me, I almost suicided. You saved me that time. I was thankful for that. But don't you think it's too late to ful fill my request now? I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR GODSAKES! I HATE CHEATERS TO DEATH AND YOU MADE ME CHEAT ON MINA?!" Cries while shouting.

"Why now God?! Why now? I can't hurt Mina. She's too good to be true. She deserves the world. She never hurted me.
She has such a pure soul. She deserves better then me. I couldn't love her sincerely. I am soo fucking pathetic. I hate myself. I FUCKINGGG HATE MYSELF!! "
Frustratingly shouting. I don't care if someone's thinking that I have gone insane or what. Cause to me I have gone crazy.

Staring at my fingers. "I-i touched her. I felt her. I kissed her. She tasted so sweet. It felt like heaven. I want to feel this feeling again. I am so sorry Mina. I am very sorry. It's still her. I still love her. I couldn't unlove her. I couldn't move on. She's really here. Oh god." Slaps herself to make sure she's not dreaming.

"Owww! It's real! I am not dreaming! I really kissed her. I really touched her." Smiles like a fool.

"I am sorry again Mina. I can't waste anymore time. She's really here. "

Quickly gets up and gets on the bike. But realises something.  "Fuck! I don't know her address. What should I do?!!! ... Idea! I don't have any choice but to do this."

Takes along deep breath and calls Mina

"Hey Mina. " Says in a shaky voice.

"Heyy Lisa. Are you fine now? You should have told me about your sicknesses earlier, I would have made you meet my parents some other time then."

"No it was really fine. It's just all of a sudden I felt pain. By the way are you alone?"

"Oh no I am at my parents house, not in my apartment."

"Ah I see, with your cousin?" I ask try not to sound nervous.

"No. She's staying at the hotel. I mean I wanted her to come with us but she didn't wanted to disturb my time with my parents." She whines while I get sad knowing I could ruin their beautiful relation in future.

"Oh well I hope she's staying at a good hotel."

"Obviously. She's staying at a five star hotel." She says proudly. I chuckle.

"Oh which one?" I gulp while asking.

Okay now either I get it or I am flushed.

"Oh it's ODDATELLIER hotel. "
(Writer : If yk yk👀)

"Oh sounds like an expensive hotel."

"Yeaaah, it's one of the top hotel of seoul."

After the call I quickly start my bike and drive towards the hotel.

About after half an hour I arrived at the hotel. I park my bike and run to the lobby.

"Do you know anyone by the name of Miss Jennie ruby jane kim checked in this hotel?" I ask the receptionist.

"Oh let me check ma'am." Receptionist replies as she looks through the list.

"Yes ma'am there's a guest in our hotel by the name of Jennie ruby jane kim." She says while smiling.

"I need to know her room number." I ask her hurriedly.

"But ma'am we can't give-"

"LOOK YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW. I AM HER GIRLFRIEND. I NEED TO MEET HER. Please, please. " I plead her while getting teary eyes. I can't let this happen again. Not again. I will get her this time.

The receptionist looks shocked and confused at the same time but eventually decided to give in.

FUCK YEAAAH!!

After getting her room number. I run to the elevator.

Now I am standing in front of her room. Breathing shakily. Feelings tingling sensation happening in my heart and stomach. I pat my heart

"Calm down buddy, calm down. She's inside. She's yours." I whisper to my heart.

Finally after getting courage I knock on her door.

"Coming!" I get nervous hearing her voice. This is it Lisa.

When she opens the door,  I could see her surprised face. She looks so cute but then my eyes went to her body and there I am dead.

She's wearing a sexy black kinda revealing nighty. I sweat looking at her.

"Lisa? What are you doing here at this time?"

Before she could say anything else, I quickly pull her to me and kiss her while holding on her waist.

Also this story is near to the end now.❣️
-someone