The Young Girl

''Ivy come here." It was a soft and caring voice "Ivy darling come on we have to go." It was the same voice soft caring but more urgent this time. "You're going to be late for school." There was a loud thundering sound of a child running down the stairs
"I'm coming I'm coming hold your horses" It was a high squeaky voice this time a little girl about 8. She turned the corner and had her jet black hair in a messy braid and was wearing a bright pink skirt with zebra leggings and a black shirt with a ladybug. She quickly undid her braid and brushed it out so it was wavy and grabbed a pair of purple hightops.
"Go go go." Her mom nudged her out the door and quickly unlocked the car Ivy hopped in the back and her mom followed right after. "Alright now remember to be good today and take the bus home if I'm not there grab the spare key from the planter. Understood"? She looked behind her and saw a small nod,they turned the corner and entered the school. The car skidded to a stop "Okay Ivy I love you and I'll see you later." Another meaningless nod, the door flung open and Ivy slowly climbed out almost as if she was scared, she closed the door and walked a turtle pace to the door. Her mom drove off and Ivy was left alone at the big scary school.
Ivy keeped her head low she was the shortest person in second grade and she didn't really care, her big gray eyes expressed so much emotion and when she was mad they were so fierce it would make people forget all about her height. Once she got to the classroom she quickly sat down and listened quietly to everyone she heard many things most about her and it was never good she reached for her pencil and a hand slammed down in front of her. She didn't have to look up to see who it was she already knew.