School Really Sucks

Roxy had her hand pressed to Ivy's desk and was smiling her fake half smile it annoyed Ivy so much she wanted to smack it right off. Ivy looked up slowly anger flashing across her gray eyes Roxy stopped smiling and looked offended.
"Well isn't someone a little angry today" Roxy snarled the same comment for the past 6 years and it gets more annoying each time she does it. Ivy now in 8th grade was better at ignoring it then she used to be. "Come on Ivy were is your snarky comeback" Roxy chided in a very pushy manner. Ivy just stood up and rolled her eyes and walked over to her best guy friend who everyone claims she likes but she doesn't they have been friends since 4th grade but nothing more.
"Hey V meet the new student Zack" Ivy look at the very tall brown haired and green eyed boy standing next to the slightly taller blonde with crystal blue eyes named Cyrus. Cyrus walked over to Ivy, Zack standing behind him as if he were scared.
"Hi Cyrus and hello new student Zack" Zack waved at her still behind Cyrus. They stayed silent for a very uncomfortable moment then Zack spoke up saying something we probably shouldn't have said.
"Your really really short. Why was that girl scared of you"? Ivy glared at him with a dangerous look in her eyes as if she were about to kill him. Zack coward back behind Cyrus and very quietly said "I understand her fear now you're very scary looking when your mad. Ivy snickered at him and shook her head a smile slowly took over his face and Cyrus flashed a warning look at him to stop.
The teacher then walked in and all the students ran to their seats. "Turn in all homework now or it will be counted as missing. Ivy as usual will be used as an example". Roxy shot a very stern glare Ivy's way and Ivy just shook her shoulders as if saying sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if it sucks but I'm trying and if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment said suggestions.