Truth Be Told

Zack and Ivy walk home hand in hand, she stares at the trees wishing she could just run and hide in them but she can't she has to pretend she is okay long enough to fool Zack's parents. Ivy begins to slow down she is being dragged by Zack. She wants to scream and yell but people will hear her and she doesn't want to be heard she picks up the pase and she sees his house. Zack runs to the door and opens it for her.
"Ladies first." Ivy smiles and nods a thank you and enters a clean house she hears yelling from upstairs she laughs when a few audible words are said.
"Hello sweetie hi Zack how was school." Ivy slips off her shoes while Zack talks to his mom. "How was your day Ivy?"
"It was good nothing new really happened." Zack waits on the stairs and Ivy turns around and they head up to his room. Ivy begins to talk. "Now what's wrong with Cyrus and I swear if you don't tell me right now." Zack stares at her wishing he didn't have to tell her. Zack looks at Ivy's glowing gray eyes the same look he gave her on his first day at school and when he saved her from Roxy in the hallway.
"Cyrus's parents found out that he harmed himself but he only did it once they took him to the doctors and they said he was depressed Roxy told me because she was to scared to tell you." Ivy stood up and looked out the window without saying a word her head felt like it had a rock dropped on it she was lightheaded and dizzy she wanted to cry, yet the pain wasn't enough to make her cry it would be just a small bump that would soon disappear. Ivy knew better but she thought maybe his depression would be like that too. Zack stands up and hugs her from behind she wanted to shrink and hide just like she did when she was a kid. Her mom said she won't be home tonight so Ivy could be alone.
"I'm okay Zack I just needed a second to think." He nods his dad yells that dinner is ready and they go to eat. It was awkward because Ivy didn't feel hungry anymore and she only said a few words. Zack tried to walk her home but she begged him not too. Ivy ran home and stared at the wall hoping everything would stop hurting but it didn't.