Im Not a Morning Person

She tossed in turned all night having the same nightmare of being trapped in a cage her friends and family surrounding it, hands tied beind their backs and if she looks at them they have flashbacks of all the pain she's caused them. The alarm clock starts to buzz and beep its so loud and annoying, Ivy slams her hand down on the snooze button and she rolls on her side and peaks out at her closet door she turns the clock off and slides out of bed. She stares at her shirts not sure what one she wants to be made fun of about today. She grabs a black one with the word love inked across it she knows exactly what Roxy will say..... In her snid chimy little voice she will say
"You have the wrong shirt it should say unloved." She will then laugh and strut off with her hips swaying flash a quick wink at the guy she passes and will keep walking. Ivy sighs and mutters to herself "At least I know whats coming." Ivy grabbed her dark blue jeans and a pair of socks and sat on her bed she felt her eyes get very heavy and tired to stay awake but it was getting harder. She shot to her feet knowing that she could stay awake if she stood up. She reached for her hair brush and brushed out her long jet black hair and put on her make-up and ran down the stairs.
"Food food food." She searched for the butter and bread to make toast and grabbed the apple jucie. Ivy finished her food and ran upstairs to brush her teeth she now had braces even more things to make fun of but Cyrus did too so they had a joking club called metal mouth he claims they could make a band and she just laughed at him. She finished brushing and flossing and slid down the banister of the stairs. She still had time so she stared at the the forest/woods type thing behind her house when she was little and scared she would hide back there. Maybe later today she would she felt safe there and at home, the time read 6:50 it was time to go. She placed her hands on the glass door and went to the bus stop.
Cyrus was waiting for her right outside the front door with tear filled eyes and he fell to his knees and screamed so loud his word were inaudible and Ivy's heart dropped, there was probably one reason he was crying so hard and she began to cry because that one reason was a person and that one person meant so much to her but meant much more to him and she crawled over to him and cried along with him because that's what you do when your sad you cry.
Crying and crying was the only thing she could do because that's a natural reaction to pain so she cried right beside her best friend.