Signs of Depression

Ivy was back at school and today they were learning about the signs of depression her and Roxy sat next to each other and laughed and talked like they've been friends forever. As soon as the teacher told them what they were learning about they both went quiet everyone else was still talking Ivy was quieter the Roxy, Ivy sat there holding her breath she was so still and stiff almost as if someone found out her deepest darkest secret. Roxy stared at her and everyone's eyes began to shift to Ivy.
"Iv you ok?" Ivy just nodded her head and looked at the teacher she felt everyone's eyes still but she ignored it the teacher started reading things off a list.
"1. Feelings of helplessness or hopelessness. 2. Loss of interest in daily activities. 3. Appetite or weight changes. 4. Sleep changes. 5. Anger or irritability. 6. Loss of energy. 5. Self-loathimg. 6. Reckless behavior. 7. Concentration problems.
8. Unexplained aches and pains. Any questions?" He looked around the room and saw a hand. "Yes Jackson."
"I feel this at school is school depression a thing?" Laughter fills the room and Ivy bites down on her cheek and she wants to scream at everyone for not taking this seriously but she keeps her mouth shut. She starts to hear whispers she hears her name a few times followed by a "maybe she is." Ivy turns around and glares at them and another person raises their hand. The teacher nods towards the student.
"Well someone in this class acts like this sometimes does that mean that student is depressed?" Ivy's hand shot up in the air the teacher nodded.
"Maybe the student isn't depressed just annoyed my your idiocy." The whole class breaks out in oooohs and did she just say that. One student whispers depression but Ivy could hear it clearly then Roxy stands up.
"Why don't you all just shut up depression isn't a joke and its not funny to call Ivy depressed because she's not so just shut up." The room is silent the teacher doesn't even react he just said have a great day and the bell rung. School was over so Ivy ran to her locker and she saw Roxy walk by.
"Roxy thanks for standing up for me." Roxy keep walking Ivy probably didn't yell loud enough I'll just tell her on the bus. Cyrus also walked by and passed Roxy's locker not even stopping to say hi to his girlfriend. Ivy turned back to her locker and Zack ran up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled and he said.
"Hey beautiful how was your day." Ivy laughs and she leans agaisnt his chest still going through her locker.
"It was good I mean last period Roxy yelled at everyone because they think I'm depressed but whatever." Zack arms go a little slack and he whispers kinda sadly.
"You don't know about Cyrus do you?" Ivy looks up concern filling her eyes she shook her head no and Zack just stared not wanting to tell her.