Library's Are Too Quiet

Ivy entered the library with Zack holding her shoulders and following right behind. As soon as she entered she felt different like she always did but today was worse than normal. It was always quiet but today it was to quiet and she could feel all the bad thoughts flooding back in her head. She froze and held her breathe Ivy needed to get out but she couldn't she didn't want Zack to think she was insane so she looked side to side like she was searching for the right section. She began to stagger towards SciFi no one was over there so if she did go insane at least she wouldn't make a scene.
"Are you okay?" Zack reached out his hand to touch Ivy's shoulder but she backed away and looked down trying to make her self look as small as possible. "Ivy what's wrong?" He said it in a very commanding voice and it scared her he tried to grab her hand but she pulled away again. She felt the voices in her head get louder telling her that she's going to lose him too. Ivy closed her eyes tightly and dropped to a ball on the floor she began to silently cry. Zack went through everything in his head trying to think of anything he did wrong but he thought of nothing he dropped to the floor and put his arm around her.
"Why did Cyrus do that to me?" She hiccupped. "I trusted him." Zack was holding a book with the Eiffel Tower on it and said.
"No tears we are in the city of love." He flipped open the book and slowly stood up pulling her along with him. Ivy stared at him and she had a feeling she wasn't sure if Zack had the same feeling, but she stayed and he slowly leaned toward her and she leaned in too. Zack brought the book up and covered their faces and he kissed her she couldn't believe what just happened. Zack pulled away and put the book back. "Well we should head home." Ivy nodded and they walked out.
Ivy still staggered she was tried and she didn't know why Zack stopped and grabbed her hand. "Get on my back." Ivy looked at him puzzled. "Seriously get on my back." Ivy walked behind him and jumped up wrapping her legs a rounds his torso and her hands draped across his chest and he carried her home in silence.