My School Day Summarized

Ivy got off the bus it was only a half day so she had to go to science math and gym. While getting off the bus she could feel Roxy smugly smiling beind her, her fake red hair covering one eye and wearing a choker "If only it was a little tighter" she thought.
"Ivy in science want to be my partner?" Zack asked this in a timid shy voice and Ivy thought it was kinda cute.
"Of course you can." Ivy said this with a small snicker in her voice.
They went to their lockers and Ivy slammed hers shut with anger when Cyrus walked by hoping he got her hint and she walked to class but before she could take a step up the stairs Zack swung around the corner and grabbed her covering her mouth so she couldn't scream.
"Shhhh its just me calm your butt." Zack whispered this in a serious tone. Ivy smacked at him and he let go and quickly put his finger to his lips.
"Why did you do that you jerk." She stomped her foot and push up to her toes so she was his height glaring with her dark gray eyes. Zack pushed her down and look her in the eyes his green eyes glowing with a soothing light and Ivy relaxed.
"I was saving you from Roxy she was coming and I didn't want her to hurt you." He said it softly and his green eyes still glowed with softness and warmth but he saw her eyes flicker from being calm to crawling with rage.
"I don't need you to protect me and I don't need you to have false pity for me." She stormed off upstairs and the rest of the day was awkward and quiet. Until she got home and ran to the forest for comfort.