Chapter Nineteen

Orvar sank to his knees, my ankles still in the grip of his hands while his lips landed on one of my shins

Orvar sank to his knees, my ankles still in the grip of his hands while his lips landed on one of my shins. The touch of his mouth was gentle as he kissed, sucked, and licked, raising my leg higher so he could trace his mouth up to my knee.

"I've missed touching you, my Gyda." He stroked his tusks over my skin. "And I've missed bringing you pleasure."

"I know. I h-have missed it too." I was having problems with breathing already, and he hadn't even touched me in that aching place yet.

He softly growled. "I should take my time with you. Make it special, just like our first night."

"Or you could be quick," I breathed out before drawing a sharp breath when his tongue made its way toward the inside of my thigh.

Orvar chuckled. "No, my woman... I don't want this to end too soon."

I lifted my head and looked at him. "Do you like to tease me?" I smiled.

He ran his fingers up my pussy, slithering against the folds, making them wet with my arousal and with that, making my clit throb. I smiled no more, my lips parting.

"Oh," I moaned when he slowly slipped one finger inside.

"What I like is satisfying you." His finger sunk in deep, creating the dirtiest wet sounds. "Fuck," he then said, the word coming out in a growl as he watched how his clawless middle finger was disappearing inside me. "You're wetter than ever, my love."

He pulled his finger out, only to sink it back inside. It didn't hurt, which was comforting, because I'd secretly been afraid it might hurt down there after giving birth.

"And"—I swallowed—"how about the feels and the looks? Am I still the same?"

"The same?"

"Yes, down there."

Orvar frowned and stopped the motions of his finger. "Your cunt?"

"Yes." I nodded, feeling my cheeks burn. "I mean... Beatrice said everything was okay, but maybe you can feel it's changed, and—"

"Your cunt is great, woman." He cut me off, moving his finger again, grazing against a spot that felt so good, it sent sparkles through my body. "No, it's better than great. It's fucking amazing."

"That's g-good," I panted. That made me happy.

"It drives me wild, just like it always did. It's so beautiful, all pink and wet and warm. And it's sweet, meaty, and suckable"—he pulled his finger out only to lick it clean—"and it tastes better than anything else."

My pussy clenched at the sight of that long, black tongue licking off his finger.

"And it has given birth to my daughter." He groaned. "I can't wait for it to grab hold of me again, so I can feel those slick lips all around my hard cock." He locked his gaze with mine, his fingers gently tugging at my folds. "These lips, I mean, because you know how much I enjoy the red lips of your mouth."