*****

Like i have always maintained.

This story is a fiction, its a creation of my imagination.

I appreciate the love that comes along, and respect the criticism that is showered in my way, while I write this story....

Like all of my work (which I don't think is of professional quality or of sheer brilliance and neither do I claim so), this story too is a complex and tough thing to digest.

But I guess its my responsibility to let you ppl know that it will be a tough story. The characters are not heros, in their technical terms and their actions might not be to your taste. So you may like them or not times.
They have been written in a love story and I will try to justify all of that.

While, you may question the characters and their actions.
But I would not appreciate, the questions around these charcaters being the leads.  They are my characters and I will write them as leads or what soever....

If anybody does not agree to this pair, being the lead for the story....plzzz go back to your favorite places and read good white washed charcters.

There is absolutely no need for anyone to personally message me and say that such characters should not be the leads for the story.....

I have written them as leads becz I want to.....