Chapter 50

Sidharth turned his gaze to the direction in which those men looked. The woman, 5.5 or something, she looked taller though, 5.7.or 5.8. The black dress that hugged her body close and then flowed easily from her hips. The sheer black fabric in multiple slits that moved along her legs, the teasing and temptation it created. He moved his eyes up, the arc of her curves, he knew it was her, in the arms of another, dancing.

Sidharth kept looking as she danced, with the man, her laughter echoing soundless in his ears. He clenched his jaw, his hands fisted as he looked at her. His gaze stiffened, his eye brows narrowed and gulped down the saliva. The unease of seeing her with another man, he was angry. He would probably never want that, but he was.

"Here!" He spoke as she held her hands and they landed on his shoulder. Their eyes meeting for a fleeting second.

"Sidharth?", she questioned as he guided her hands around his neck and his hair, dropping her a little towards the floor, the music resonating their eyes. And, again their eyes met and for a moment everything around them evaporated. Them, just the two of them, looking into something they could nof decipher, but they could not have enough of, something that pulled them them to each other. Their eyes blinked, the hazel round protruding eyes with thick long lashes of hers, the deep brown seated eyes of his. It was always those eyes, their eyes. It had always been in their eyes.

His hand moved along her abdomen as she twirled, him lowering his face to her neck, inhaling her scent. The air mixed with her, gushed down his nostrils, his eyes closed, she was all he could feel, she was all. Their bodies moved in sync, her dress moving with every twirl, every move, her hair like a waterfall cascading her face, she was glorious he could tell.

"Sidharth!" She spoke, as his hand pulled her up from his left arm, as the music stopped. Herbheart fluttered, Siddharth was an absolute majesty, she could see, his aura manly and intimidating.

"Yes!" He spoke, as he held her elbow while she she pushed the stands of hair behind her ears.

"Shehnaaz?", came the sound, as both of them looked in the direction. It was the guy Shehnaaz was at the place with, her friend from some older times. She had been grocery shopping when they had accidentally bumped into each other and decided to catch up later.

Shehnaaz shook her head, " Yeah! I am sorry. I didn't...."she started speaking as her eyes fell on Sidharth. His keen gaze on her, her eyes moved away quickly.

"This is Sidharth. " she spoke pointing at Sidharth, " And Sidharth this is Sahib. He's a friend, an old friend." She smile.

"You guys.. dating. Are you together? Your boyfriend?", he spoke looking at Shehnaaz and Siddharth and their eyes moved to each other.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz as she was asked the question. The way her eyes moved, the eyebrows came together, she bit the lower lip, and the words came out pretty quick. "No." It was instantly reply. As if the question was derogatory, as if it stung. Of course that would, wouldn't that. Who would want to associate with a man, like him. Would they? He thought.

"No we know each other. " she spoke looking at Siddharth. "...through work!" She added. It felt awkward.

"That's great, Siddharth. Nice meeting you. "

''So?", she spoke standing next to the bar, her back supported by the counter, as Sidharth looked at her.

"So?", he repeated looking at her. She looked annoyed, different.

"How is your mom? Neice? " she spoke as she heard him repeat. The silence between them was awkward and awful.

"What?", he looked at her. The way she spoke, her body language something gave away the hesitation. That was a stupid topic, considering her character. She wasn't a fan of small talk, or irrelevant topics, he knew she was stalling.