16

Yuljin's POV

It has been 4 years since Wonbin flew to the US for his bachelor degree, but finally, he's coming back to Korea.

Oh, in case you're wondering.

I've completed my aspiration, which was to pursue a degree in music production.

With physical therapy, I managed to improve the mobility of my hands and I can finally play the guitar along with some other instruments again.

"Hey! hey! Jung Yuljin, a little help here?" I turned around to see Sungchan struggling with holding the different boards that we made for Wonbin.

I burst into laughter, and after laughing for a few seconds I went over to help him out. "Hey, where did Jun and Haneul go? They're always disappearing." I eyed him.

"Okay, maybe I don't want to know." Sungchan said.

"They went to collect the cake that we bought for Wonbin." I said, "Well, they took a while." His voice trailed off.

I grabbed the boards, and we went to stand by the entrance of the gates. "So how do you feel after sustaining a long distance relationship for 4 years?" Sungchan asked.

"It feels surreal. I'm happy but scared. What if we have changed over the years, and we may not be the most suitable people for each other anymore?" He flicked my forehead.

I was about to say something when he flicked my forehead again, "Hey!" I raised my voice.

"People say you look like me, and I'm gorgeous, I'm handsome, I'm sexy." I waited for him to continue but he just stared at me.

"Oh you're done with your statement?" He nodded.

"My point is you can't predict everything that will happen, and who knows the both of you have grown to be different but that's for the future to hold." He placed a hand on my shoulder, "Just enjoy the moment while it last."

I let out a sigh, "Whatever you said about you being gorgeous and whatever literally didn't help you make your point."

He shrugged, "I just wanted to compliment myself." I rolled my eyes as I noticed Jun and Haneul walking over. 

"Hey, you better not drop it." Haneul said, "I'm trying! I'm trying!" He said, before chanting the pi numbers.

I eyed Haneul as she walked over, "Is Jun having some kind of malfunction?" She chuckled, "He focuses by saying the pi numbers."

"I'll hold it for you." Haneul took over the cake and Jun let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh hi." He waved to Sungchan and I, "Where's Wonbin?" He looked around.

"He's not here yet, but he has landed already." He nodded, and I handed him a board. "Hey, this is bullying. Why did I get the most embarrassing one?"

I peered over the board and I burst into laughter. We made a series of board showing the embarrassing moments of Wonbin, while spelling out welcome home on each board.

Just then, more people started coming towards the entrance.

"Is Park Wonbin coming?"

"Wow, he's so handsome I can't wait to see him!"

I peered over at Sungchan, who was looking over at the large group of people next to us. "Am I high? I'm hearing things." He looked over at Jun.

"You're not high, I'm confused too." Just then, Haneul's eyes widened as she shoved her phone in our faces. "Park Wonbin is famous."