Namya Confronts Haseena

Haseena's Pov:

Phew!! Finally, completed with day and its finally the weekend.

A wide smile appeared on my face.

I asked Karishma to pack my stuffs excusing my self to use the rest room.

While I was returning to the class my eyes went on a cabin whose Name plate said 'ANUBHAV SINGH'.

I sensed my smile getting vanished.

It's been a week since I have visited him and between this span of a week, many things happened and couldn't believe the fact that the one from whome he wanted to always stay away, now is staying with her under one roof?

I just couldn't imagine how terrible his situation would be.

Though in this one week I had called him many a times, Sometimes on the name of queries related to study and sometimes telling him that I wasn't able to connect to Karishma as her phone was out of reach.

Everytime I tried that he should share his sufferings with me but he didn't and whenever I called him I felt him more saddened than the last time.

But , enough is enough...I need to comfort him and confront that evil lady.

I don't know why it affects me but I just couldn't see him suffering.m, I just couldn't.

So as soon as I reached back my class I asked Karishma if I can come with her for spending the weekend with her and Anubhav sir and she openly welcome.

"Accha hai, tu ayegi toh shayad bhaiya uss chudail ko ignore kar payge", she said with a vanishing smile.

In this span of a week, Karishma too had suffered very much. That witch didn't left any chance to torture my bestfriend. God if the control would have been in my hands, I wouldn't have kept this monster into the existence!

Haseena's Pov ended.

They walked towards Karishma's car and soon departed to the Singh Mansion.

__________________________________

They reached the Mansion where they were welcomed by maa and Mr.Singh.

Mr.Singh: kitne dino baad aiee ho beta...bhool he gaiee tum toh hume?

Haseena: aisa nahi hai uncle. Mai aati na toh pakka uss chudail se jhagde karti aur Ammi kehti hai meri roz roz ghar pe ladaiyaan acchi baat nahi.

Maa: Kitni samjhdaar ho tum beta.

That's when Came Namya.

All sensed her presence but no one reacted.

Namya: ohh! Toh tum aaiee ho?

Haseena: Karishma...mai sir se mil ke aati hu.

Karishma noded and Haseena started walking towards Anubhav's room but Namya came in between.

Namaya: mere pati iss samay aaram kar rahe hai.

Haseena: toh mai konsa unko vaha utha ke kehene wali hu ki dance kijiye mere saath?

Namaya's expression became stern.

Haseena: logo ko na disturb karne ki aadat tumhari hai, meri nahi.

Haseena again started walking towards his room.

Namaya: Mere he gahr mein khadi hoke mujhe he tane sunane wali tum hoti kon ho?