The Sensual Celebration

The day went in a swift and finally it was night time. Haseena was super excited for her birthday celebration at Singh Mansion. Her excitement increased more when Anubhav said he has a very special suprise for her. But it was not at the Singh Mansion.

Anubhav had tied the blindfold on Haseena's eyes right from the moment they had left the Singh Mansion. Well they had now finally reached their destination.

Anubhav brought Haseena at a open place.

Haseena: Aur kitna intezar?

Anubhav: just a sec jana!

Anubhav then United her blind fold.
Haseena slowly slowly opened her eyes. As soon as her eyelids uncovered her retina, she felt her jaws dropped and her eyes went wide.
She looked at Anubhav who was already being overjoyed with her expressions.

Haseena: you can't be serious.

Anubhav: (giggling) I'm serious baba!

Haseena: this is seriously like a dream.

Anubhav back hugged her and kissed on her forehead.

Anubhav: and I'll make sure, ki mai humesha tumhari life aisi he khawbon si haseen banau.

Haseena: par...par ye toh maine kabhi imagine he nahi kiya tha.

Anubhav: Jo tumne kabhi imagine nahi kiya vo aaj hoga meri jaan. Tum apna birthday aasmaan mein manaogi.

She smiled wider looking at the 7 seater helicopter in front of her eyes.

She felt so overwhelmed that her eyes started flowing. Anubhav wiped her tears and gently forwarded his hand towards her.

Anubhav: Chalen?

Haseena noded and held his hand. Both got inside the helicopter where se was amazed with the birthday bombs sparkled on her by Vishal, Karishma and Taran.

All: Happy Birthday!

Haseena gave them her ever gorgeous smile and hugged Karishma tightly.

Haseena: Thankyou. I can't believe mai apna birthday cake actually mein asmaan mein katne wali hun.

Taran: And I can't believe ki finally Anubhav ne Ek Rajput hone ka fayada uthaya.

Haseena: Finally matalab?

Vishal: you won't believe Anubhav last time I guess jab vo 9th STD mein tha tab usne koi Royal facility use ki hogi.

Haseena looked at Anubhav with wider eyes.

Haseena: seriously?

Karishma: haa...you know...mera bhai thoda Swabhimani types hai. I wish mai bhi bhai ke foot prints pe chalu.

Karishma smiled looking Anubhav and he patted her cheeks.

Anubhav: ok..ok...aj Haseena ka birthday hai...uspe focus karein?