The result day

At night, Karishma was in her room dealing with her homework when Anubhav came there.

Anubhav: Karishma.

Karishma got up.

Karishma: Bhai? Ap yaha? Aur ye kya hai?

She pointed at the small steel bowl in his hand.

Anubhav : Bohot time ho gaya na tere sar pe tel wali malish nahi kar ke di?

Karishma smiled.

Karishma: aj mujh pe ye meherbaani kis liye? Koi kaam nikalwana hai kya?

Anubhav: mujhe koi kaam nahi nikalwana, tu chup chap baith yaha.

Karishma smiled and sat down on the floor while Anubhav sat on the bed and gently opened her head.

He took some oil in his hand and slowly slowly started massaging her scalp.

Karishma was seated there with her eyes closed and a wide relaxed smile on her face.

Anubhav : accha ek baat bata.

Karishma: hmmm

Anubhav: tujhe Vishal ki baat ka bura toh nahi laga na, ki usne kaha ki vo filhaal iss tere aur uske rishte ke baremein nahi sochna chahta?

Karishma : bilkul nahi bhaiya, unhone kaha na ki vo mere liye 4 saal rukenge, toh mujhe bura kyu lagega?

Anubhav : Vishal teri padhiee keliye concern hai bas aur kuch nahi.

Karishma: I know bhaiya, ap please meri tension lena band kar dijiye. As far as ap ho mere saath, mera support system ban ke mujhe koi problem ho he nahi sakte.

Anubhav smiled and lovingly pulled her cheeks.

Karishma: Bhaiya tel ke haath galon pe mat lagao na!

Anubhav: itna bhi sticky nahi hua hai tera gal.
Chal teri champi bhi ho gaiee aur raat bhi kaafi ho gaiee, so jaa aur vaise bhi kal result hai na tera.

Karishma:ye nahi yaad dilana tha.

Anubhav: par ab toh dila diya, chal so Jaa ab.

Anubhav got up from the bed and Karishma layed on the bed loosely tying her hairs.

Anubhav covered her with the blanket adjusting the AC and switched off the lights.

Anubhav: (placing his hand on her forehead) Good Night.

Karishma: Good Night Bhai.

Anubhav then left the room.

__________________________________

Next day, at school. All the students were called with their respective parents.

Haseena and Afsaan too came in the school with their mother and Dadi.

Afsaan: Ammi, agar teacher meri complaint kare toh ek kaan se sun na aur ek kaan se nikaal dena.

Ammi: Shaitaan! Daat padegi tujhe.

Haseena giggled.

They were walking through the corridor of the school but stopped when they unfortunately met Mr.Mallik and his second wife with there daughter.

Mr.Mallik and Aarzoo's eyes met, Aarzoo's eyes had anger and Mr.Mallik's eyes were stern.

Haseena spoke to loose up the tension in the air.