Possessiveness

Next Day at school. Haseena and Karishma were in the Auditorium hall with their other classmates for the practice when her eyes went on Anubhav talking to a lady.

Haseena: Karishma

Karishma: hmm?

Haseena: vo kon hai?

Karishma: kon vo bhai ke saath?

Haseena noded.

Karishma: pata nahi!

Haseena gave her a look. She again looked back at Anubhav who was talking to that lady while laughing.

Haseena: kuch zyada he nahi has rahe hai sir iske saath?

Karishma: tu Jealous ho rahi hai?

Haseena: haa ho rahi hu. Mera hak banta hai. Aye bade...dekh dekh kaise taali de rahe hai ek dusre ko.

Karishma: dheere bol, kisi ko ye pata nahi chalna chahiye ki tu sir keliye Jealous ho rahi hai.

After a while Vishal joined them. They saw the lady teasingly talking with Vishal, in a very casual way.

Karishma: kuch zyada he casual ho rahi hai.

Haseena raised her eyebrows at her.

Karishma: ha..theekh hai na. Ab ho rahi hai toh ho rahi hai.

After sometimes they were called upon the stage for the practice.
The song was played, that grabbed everyone's attention. Kareena started swaying with the song, and vibing with the beats.
All were looking at Kareena and appreciating their dance, when the lady besides Anubhav complimented them either.

Lady: they are awesome! Ek tumhari behen hai I guess?

Anubhav: haa...aur dusri uski bestfriend.

Lady: So beautiful yaar!

Anubhav passed a smile at her.

Here at the other side, Haseena whose eyes were on Anubhav only, didn't realised she was stepping her legs between the wires. She turned her legs for the other step and lost her balance between those wires and falled down.

Karishma immediately held her, Anubhav too rushed towards the stage and held her one hand.

Anubhav: Haseena...tum...tum theekh ho?

Haseena noded holding her leg.

Anubhav held her leg.

Anubhav: Dikhao mujhe.

She looked at him with frown and took her leg behind rudely, but only Anubhav could sense her rudeness.

He looked into her eyes being puzzled. He became more confused seeing her frowning lines.

Haseena: I'm ok sir.

She got up with the support of Karishma's hand while crushing her eyes. It was clear, that her foot was paining.

Karishma: Tu dance kaise karegi?

Haseena: mamuli sa sprain hai. Theekh ho jayega.

Karishma: ek kaam kar thoda ruk ke dance kar.

Haseena noded and quietly started walking down the stage.

Anubhav: Stop!

Haseena looked at him.

Anubhav: neeche jane ki zarurat nahi hai yahi side mein chair laga ke baith jao.

Haseena: please don't worry for me sir, I'm ok...I saw you were busy with mam, please do not put the important work at halt.