Her Birthday!

It was 11 pass 30 at the night. Haseena was seated with excitement before her phone. Just 30 min more and she would be turning 16 finally. She had her full preparation for the upcoming day. She knew outside her family is planning something for her. That means, she's definitely gonna have a blasting night with her family. For the day, she has the celebration in the school with distributing sweets to all her classmates and at the evening she had convinced her parents to Stay at Karishma's house, only on Karishma's request, she was sure that a huge suprise was waiting for her at Singh Mansion by Karishma and Anubhav and she has preserved a special attire of that too.
She wondered how she's gonna slay in it.

Haseena: I'm sure mai uss mein hot lagugi.

She smiled wider thinking so.

Haseena: Birthday mera hai par suprise aap hone wale hai Mr.Boyfriend!

She looked at the wall clock. Now it was only 15 mins remaining for her to turn 16. She knew now she must switch off the lights and pretend to be asleep as anytime her family would be here to suprise her.

So she immediately got into the blanket and switched off the lights. She kept laying for 10 min on the bed and then she heard the door knob twisting. She immediately closed her eyes, pretending to be deep asleep.

She heard, some footsteps entering inside and felt the brightness on her closed eyes indicating the lights are on again.

Afsaan:(whispering) 3,2,1.

All:(shouting) happy birthday!

Haseena pretended to be waking up with a jerk and looked at all.

Her brother and Dadi were holding the balloons, Her mother was holding a huge box wrapped with glittering paper and her father was holding a bouquet of red roses.
She smiled wider.

Haseena: Abbu...ye roses humare liye kyu? Ye toh Ammi keliye hone chahiye na.

Abbu: Teri Ammi ko gulab pasand nahi na!

Haseena: (murmuring) haa unhe toh kante pasand hai.

Ammi: kya?

Haseena: k..kuch nahi.

Afsaan: Happy Birthday Appi!

Haseena pulled his cheeks.

Haseena: Thankyou Afsaan!

Dadi placed her hand on Haseena.

Dadi: Janamdin Mubarakh!

Haseena: Shukriya Dadi!

She hugged her grandmother.

Ammi and Abbu passed the gift box towards her.

Haseena: Thankyou Ammi Abbu!

She immediately started opening the box.

Haseena: Wow!

She immediately hugged her mother finding a beautiful Anarkali and Bunch of earings for her into it.

Abbu: And now, last but not the least.

He held his daughter gently and brought her down the bed.
He held her by the shoulder and started taking her out.

As soon as they reached the living room, Haseena was showered with glitters popping out from the poppers kept their and an awfully decorated corner for her to cut the cake.