chapter 21.

-time skip.

its been about a year or so since jisung pasted. felix is doing much better than he was when it happened and is still dating hyunjin. changbin and jeongin sadly did break up due to some misunderstanding but their working it through. chan and seungmin did start officially dating a few months after jisungs death. ans minho. minho is doing way better then how he was durning jis death, and funeral.

-flash back? idfk??

jeongin: its been two months. you have to come with us!

changbin: just open the door minho!!

minho in the room: l-leave me alone!. I CANT GO!. AND IM NOT SO J-JUST LEAVE!.

chan: minho-

minho in the room: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!. IM NOT GONNA GO SEE HIM!.

he said yelling before breaking down on the floor crying.

minho: i-im sorry ji...i cant g-go..i-im so sorry..

-time skip.

after an hour or two minho finally made up his mind and did go visit jisung alone, he took his car and drove to the cemetery, got there and went to jis grave.

minho: h-hey ji...how are you love?..

he said sitting down tearing up.

minho: i-i miss- i miss you so m-much..

minho then just stared at his headstone while sobbing softly.

minho: i-im sorry baby..i cant b-be here..i-ill come soon..i pro-promise..

he then got up and ran back to his car crying harder as he got in.

-end of flash back? idfk?

-present time.

felix otp: im glad, and ill tell chan too AND DONT FORGET JIS AND MI-

minho: thanks lix and i promisee!! once i get back ill go to your birthday party. right after i go to my sungies party k?

felix: alrighty, hyunjins calling me so ill call you later, have a safe trip k?.

minho: okay, im gonna land so ill call you later.

felix: byee!!

its been about an hour or so since minho landed, he checked into a hotel before getting ready and handed to the Eiffel Tower, he stopped by a store and bought himself a snack and also got jis favorite snack before grabbing a cab, he then paid and got off the cab heading towards the Eiffel Tower but then got call and answered it.

chan otp: minho?, where are you? felix said you went on a trip?

minho: yeah..i did but font worry! ill be home by tomorrow night! still helping me move right?

chan: of course duh!

minho then started laughing when he heard seungmin whining to chan about some game jeongin beat him at.

minho: can i call you back? i gotta go

chan otp: of course, byee

minho then hung up before sitting down and looking up at the tower while tearing up a bit.

minho: i-i made it jisung..i wish you were here with me..i know we haven't talked in a while but i wouldn't bring myself to go see you.. but i promised myself once i got better i would come complete your dream..and here i am, its so pretty just like you said.

minho then started crying while still looking up at the sky

minho: i-its like i still feel you next to me..are you still with me jisung?..i miss you so much.

-with jisungs spirit in the afterlife

jisungs spirit was practically sitting next to minho sobbing a bit

jisung: " im still here love, im always with you..my sweet baby im so happy your doing better..i miss you so much too.. i wish you could see me.. "

jisung then placed a soft kiss in minhos cheek while laying his head on minhos shoulder.

-back in real life with minho.

minho then turned to the right since he felt something near him like a presence per say and smiled a bit.

minho: i bought an apartment in new york!..it took me forever but did it..i wish you were moving in with me..i-im sorry for a-always disappearing and l-leaving you..even d-durning your last breathe..i-im so sorry...i hope your not in pain or suffering anymore..rest in peace ji..i love you..

-in the afterlife with jis spirit.

jisung: " im so happy my love!..congratulations..its good you move on and heal yourself. its never good to keep worrying about the past..it wasnt your fault..and im doing much better up here.my stutter is gone!! and my heart is healed..i love you too min. "

he smiled a bit before placing another kiss on minhos cheek and well floating back up watching from above as minho sat there sobbing.

-back in real life with minho.

minho: i still feel you..and im going to keep living and working hard for you ji. i promise.

he said wiping his tears and smiles looking at the tower.

minho: i know your always watching over me and protecting me..i love you..

-with jisung up in the afterlife

jisung: " of course im always watching, your my boyfriend. i love you so much.. "
____________________________________
A/N

CRYING BRO MY BABYS OMG- HOPE YOU ENJOYED THID BOOK UHMMMMM NEXT BOOK WILL BE PLANNED OUT FIRST IDK WHICH SHIP IMA DO, IT LWK MIGHT EITHER B ANOTHER SKZ SHIP OR MAYBE ENHYPENNN!!!! BUT YES THANK YOU!! THE SICK BOY IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETEDDDD AHAHAHA CRYING MY HESRT OJUT SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHTT!! 💕💕

words - 927

goodbye - 09