Lloyd or Cole?

okay before we start this one i would like to say i'm sorry it took me forever and a day to post this. i didn't have much motivation, and eventually i said what the heck, i'm finishing this story, so that's what i did.

but i finally did post this, so here you go.

--------------------

"What the hell is wrong with you Lloyd?!" Cole shouted.

"Absolutely nothing. That's the question you should be asking yourself." Lloyd said. 

They were in the monastery, and a news report had come on a few days ago about a robbery from Cyrus Borg's tech store. 

It was out in the open, and everyone knew who it was.

Cole.

But it wasn't.

And he had finally figured out who it actually was.

Lloyd.

But why?

That was what he needed to find out.

"Framing me for a robbery? I would never do that to you."

"Or would you? Cause lately, you've been stealing a lot from me." Lloyd said, and he walked down to his bedroom and slammed the door. 

At the same time, Nya walked in. Her and the rest of the ninja had been training outside. 

"Um, Cole? Why is Lloyd having a temper tantrum?"

"It's, uh, nothing."

Nya looked at him with a serious expression on her face. "Well, I don't need you to tell me because I heard everything." 

"Then why did you...?"

"In case you would tell me."

"But you - ugh, never mind." Cole said, facepalming. 

"Do you actually think he did it?" 

"Yes. I know he did it." 

"How?"

"He's been acting really strange. Have you noticed? He doesn't want me around Kai, and he's constantly trying to get him and Kai alone."

Nya glared at him. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Cole's face turned red, embarrassed that he actually said that. He couldn't risk anyone finding out about their relationship...not yet. "Also I saw the stuff in his room." 

"What stuff?" 

"Nya are you even listening? The stuff he stole, duh."

"How do you know what stuff was stolen?" Nya said. 

"Oh my god. The news report? Borg showed us everything that was stolen. Plus, people literally saw the robbery happen, so..."

"Okay. I believe you." 

"Actually?" 

Nya smacked him on the shoulder. Not very lightly.  "No. Lloyd would never do that."

"Hey, ow, that  hurt."

Nya walked off. 

Cole sighed.

And Kai walked in. "Oh, hey Cole. Where's Nya and Lloyd?" 

"Uh, well, I kinda made them mad, and, um, they went back to their rooms."

"How?"

"Well, y'know the robbery from Borg's store? Lloyd framed me for it, and Nya doesn't believe me so she slapped me, and Lloyd says I've been stealing lots from him..."