Getting punishment (M)

Joshua was pinned on wall. They kiss hungrily. Older hold other head still and enter his tongue in his mouth, pushing his body to youngers. Joshua moan softly.

Jeonghan: Argh!

Jeonghan take him to room, throwing smaller on bed. He close door and take his coat off. Shua climb on bed.

Jeonghan: Going away from daddy.

Jeonghan forcefully make him lay on bed and pin his hands. Joshua whimper when Jeonghan attach their parts and start grinding. Joshua moan.

Jeonghan: How good it is. ( moan)

Joshua was clenching air as his wrist were pinned. Both kiss passionately.

Jeonghan stop and take younger coat off. He saw some marks on his chest. He smirk and start biting them, darkening the hickies

Jeonghan: You are mine and only mine.

Jeonghan take his shirt off and attack Joshua nipple. Joshua moan. Han start sucking and biting it, also undressing Shua's cloth. Joshua moan when his pussy was being teased by older. Joshua hands on his shoulder. Han slowly go down, leaving his marks behind. Older lick his pussy. Younger moan.

Jeonghan: You must be loose.

Jeonghan enter his tongue in him. Joshua arch his back and start moaning. Older spread his legs and start moving his tongue. Joshua grip the sheet.

Joshua: Daddy AAH!.

Jeonghan roam his tongue in him more then take out. Han undress himself and enter in him without any warning. Joshua moan loudly. 

Joshua: Aah! Daddy!

Jeonghan directly start going beast on him. Joshua was moaning loudly and matching with rhythm of han pace.

Jeonghan: Tell me who do you belong to?

Joshua: You Aah! 

Jeonghan: Tell like a good baby. Hmm. ( bite his neck)

Joshua: Aah. I belong to you daddy. Aah! 

Jeonghan: Who's?

Joshua: Yoon J-jeonghan's Aah 

Jeonghan: Will you ever do this again? Going to sit on someone's lap except mine. ( get deeper)

Joshua: No hmm~

Jeonghan: Argh! So good. ( faster)

Both were receiving and giving equal pleasure. They are so lost in pleasure. Both were mess yet beautiful. They look at each other. Jeonghan thought how beautiful, eternal, forehead sweat acting as pearls on him. Joshua thought how sexy his hyung look, his sharp jaw, buff body, handsome face. Joshua moan loudly, close his eyes and threw his head back. So sexy scene for older.

Joshua: Daddy I am close. Hmm~ AAH! 

Jeonghan went faster.

Jeonghan: Cum baby.

Joshua came with scream and older was pleased to hear that. Shua get overstimulated. He start crying. Han kiss him and caress his hairs. He went faster and came. Both moan. It feel so good. They start again.

After 3 hours.

Jeonghan: That's enough now.

Han take himself off from him. 

Joshua: Daddy! slowly. Hurts. ( in pain)

Jeonghan: Sorry baby.( kiss him)

Jeonghan slowly take himself off . Younger snuggle on his chest.

BYE